Chapter 6

Tyra Jones|Cookie
We're at the mall and we've basically been to all the stores. My feet hurt like hell and I'm starting to get hungry.

"Yo I'm tired as hell and I'm ready to grub could we please go to the food court?"

"Aight cool let's go," Nelle said

We headed over to the food court and we both decided on Chinese. I got chicken fried rice with honey garlic wings while Nelly got sesame seed chicken with white rice and to drink we both got fruit punch mixed with sprite.

As we were heading over toward a table I felt my phone vibrating in my pockets indicating that someone was calling. Without even looking at the caller id I hurried to answer 

  /Begins Phone Convo/
"Hello?"
"Baby girl where you at? "
"At the mall with Nelly"
"aight cool"
"yea"
"imma holla at you later baby girl"
"ok"
/Ends Phone Convo/

" Who was that?" Nelle asked while taking a seat at one of the tables in the food court.

"Hakeem," I said smiling a little to myself.

"Mhmm, what's up with you and Ace anyway? I been peeping how Y'all act around each other lately and how y'all was booed up last night at the house"

" Girl it's nothing much we were just talking the other day and he basically told me that he kinda been crushing on me for a while and as you know I've had the biggest crush on him since forever"

Hakeem Bailey| Ace
So I'm with my niggas and we had nothing to do so I decided to hit up Cookie and see what she's up to.

  * Phone Convo *
"Hello?"
"Baby girl where you at?"
"At the mall with Nelly "
"aight cool"
" yea"
"imma holla at you later baby girl"
"ok"
*Ends Phone Convo*

As soon as I hung up King punk ass started mocking me. These niggas hard down clowning me about the way I talk to Tyra on the phone.

"Aight now King you don't wanna start cause I know you got a thing for Nelly," I said while looking at him. At this point he got serious tryna deny it.

"Nigga Watchu talking bout that's the bestie," he said with a straight face.

These niggas hard down dying at our back and forth arguing like somebody told their ugly asses the best joke of the century.

"Nigga quit fronting you done slipped up and caught feeling but you don't wanna tell her cause yo ass scared of rejection"

"Mann whatever, where'd T said they were at anyways?" he said tryna change the subject.

"They're at the mall, Why you tryna do a popup?"

"Yea, Let's roll out"

"Y'all coming?" I asked the rest of the boys.

"Nah we gon cool it here while Y'all go chill with y'all ole ladies," Dee said

Instead of replying I just dapped them up and me and King headed out.

    Chanel Jones|Nelle
After we got done eating we decided to finish shopping so we went to the opposite side of the mall to one of our favorite stores, Urban Planet. While we were shopping I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eyes.

"Guess who " the person whispered in my ear.

"Hey King, " I said while turning around

" How'd you know it was me Ma?" He asked with a raised eyebrow

"Your cologne, That creed is very hard to miss."

"Aight you got that," he said

I continued to pick out clothes then proceeded to the cash register. The lady rung me up and my total was $235 while I was taking out the money to pay for my clothes King placed $250 on the counter while taking up my bags and told the cashier to keep the change. Then he proceeded to walk out.

" King you know you didn't have to pay for my clothes right I have my own money, " I said while trying to catch up to him

" I know I didn't have to ma but I wanted to," he said while looking at me.

" Thanks but next time let me pay for my own things ok?"

"Can't promise you that ma"

I sighed and didn't even bother trying to argue with him because he's stubborn as hell and I knew there was no way in hell I was about to win this argument.
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Dymond💕