Chapter 31

Tyree Jones| King

It's been a whole week since I've last seen Nelle. She hasn't been in school and she's been ignoring all of my text and calls.

I stopped by her house 2 days ago and she wasn't there.

It's not what she thinks. I'm not cheating on her, she's just jumping to conclusions.

There was a reason I couldn't give her my password but the reason she's thinking isn't it.

Today's her birthday and I know she's still mad at me so I'll just have to send Tyra over there to get some things in order.

I called her up as I jumped into my Range.

"What's up Twin"

"Yo Cookie do me a favor"

"What is it?"

"I need you to get Nelle out of the house. Go to the spa, go shopping, get y'all hair and nails done you know all that extra shit Y'all females be doing. I'll pay for it"

"I gotchu. Is that it?"

"Whenever you drop her back home text me"

"Aight bro I gotchu"

"Don't tell her I'm paying, knowing her she won't go"

She started laughing before she spoke.

"I don't know why you didn't just tell her but aight I got you"

"I love you big headed ass lil girl, be safe."

"I love you too, and make sure you do the same," she said before she hung up.

Now that that's taken care of I need to go to my car guy to pick out a new whip.

It took about 15 mins for me to get there as soon as I pulled on the lot my guy came over to me.

"Damn King I haven't seen you in a lil minute I was starting to think you went broke on a nigga," he said with a light laugh as he dapped me up

"Nah man you know that's never the case. I just been busy"

"I know man I'm just fucking with you. What brings round this way though?"

"I need a new whip"

" Oh word? You got something in mind?"

"Nah not really, I just need something sweet"

"Aight lets take a look around and see what you like."

I walked around but nothing really stood out to me then a Tesla Model S caught my attention. It was shiny black and I just knew that was the one.

"What's the price on that one?" I asked as I pointed at it

"$112,000.00," he said as he crossed his arms over his chest and stroked his beard.