***lost in the woods 4/9***

The snake slithered across the wide range of long grass, trying not to be seen by anyone inside the temporary living arrangement.

Crawling around the side. Melathia peeked her head in to see exactly what she had expected.

There was a blue/black haired girl standing in front of king Albert, clearly she was the main source of the yelling.

The girl that had been seen laying next to the blue haired girl before was sitting next to princess Leora, neither of them looked to have anything to do with this fight or they didn't know which side to join.

Their kings or maloris.

Malori was standing in front of a sitting down vel in a protective way.

Beside her was Cerik who was yelling with malori, the words being: 'if she wanted to kill us she would have done so' 'we can just stay until we find a place'.

Meanwhile, vel seemed to have no interest in the conversation at all.

She seemed more entranced with malori.

The strands of sunlight making there way through the opening of the cave onto maloris flesh and clothing outlining her curves perfectly, her eyes were coated with lust, desire and pride clearly visible to everyone that would dare actually look the dragon in the eye.

Melathia could tell that vel was trying to hold herself back from making any moves.

Its the only explanation as to why vel hasn't stopped the fighting yet or killed anyone.

The yelling soon vanished when a certain snake accidentally broke a twig with her sneaky tail.

A loud snap was heard throughout the cave, echoing down the dark path waiting to be explored.

Instinctively the dragoness protective side took over.

Even with her lust problems she can not allow her mate to become injured.

Vel jumped up to her feet accompanied by a cautious predatory walking catching the humans off guard.

Each of them immediately ready to blast the queen.

The demon disappeared in the second she got up.

Everyone heard a hair raising scream erupt from where the queen had jumped.

Just as quickly as she had disappeared the dragon reappeared into the opening of the cave, only this time with her hand wrapped around a sneaky snakes neck.

Out of instinct, vel wanted her mate to approve of what she had caught.

So without knowing the had walked towards malori. Heels clicking until an awkward silence filled the air.

Everyone watching in curiosity at the demon queen towering over the human girl.

Vel almost got lost in maloris big pretty violet eyes and the nice view she had of the girls cleavage.

Malori looked so petty and valuable, vel just wanted to gobble her up and the dragoness growing hunger was not helping.

To avoided embarrassment vel straightened her back to rest high above everyone, demanding that she be in power.

The curious eyes roaming over her, ready for her next move.

The queen let go of the lamias neck, allowing some well needed air to resurface into her lungs.

"What the hell were you doing Melathia!? I could have killed you."

Before the guilty lamia could answer a rude blue headed human shouted out.

"See! Shes called for back up to kill us!" The human accused.

"Shut up galena!" The demons mate shouted back, visibly shocking everyone.

"As ive been saying! We need to work together if we want to get out of this alive. And I'm sure the demons won't try anything!" She continued, giving vel a threatening stare near the end of her demand.

This stare only effected vel in one way though. In a very lewd way.

"You don't have to love each other just work together!" The brown haired boy continued from his friends statement.

"Yeah i agree." The white haired boy popped out of nowhere just to agree with the twos demands.

Finally vel added to the conversation.

"So its settled then. We will work together then go our separate ways when we're out of this." With vels words it seemed that the conversation had finished with everyone standing in silence.

After feeling a litle breeze wander into the cave, pushing past each of them the dragoness continued.

"Melathia, the human boy, the mage and I will all go out in search for food. The rest of you set up camp here." A slight nod came from everyone, even the king although he didn't want to.