***difficult maths***

Vel is maloris maths teacher. WARNING! Short drabble of nonsense.

Cerik was running out of ideas now. He had no idea why this question was so much harder then the rest.

He was having a giant mind blank.

'When the polynomial P(x) = x3 + 3x2 -2Ax + 3, where A is a constant, is divided by x2 + 1 we get a remainder equal to -5x. Find A.'

Normally he would just leave and do it later, but it was already 1am and due tomorrow - he needed to do it now.

Deciding she was his last chance cerik did it, he texted malori for help.

When the text arrived, malori had been enjoying the sweet sensation of her girlfriends warm body behind her.

Laying in her lap, they had been watching all the jarrasic park movies on vels bed.

"Can you belive this, you would have thought they would have learnt from the first 3 times that dinosaurs and humans don't mix." Vel complaind from leaning on maloris shoulder.

"Hey vel..." maloris tone was enough for vel to understand she wanted something, "what?"

"Do you know the answer to question 29?"

"Do you mean on the homework your meant to be doing?"

"What about the test your meant to be marking." Malori snapped back quickly. (If we procrastinate, we procrastinate together).

"Touchè."

"Soooooo...?"

With a sigh, vel buried her head further into maloris neck before answering,

"A = -3"

When vel finally looked up she was greated with a sweet kiss from malori.

"I love you, so much."

With a smile vel answered, "I love you too, so much more then you'll ever know."

Quickly malori texted to answer back to cerik before saying anything more.

Afterwards the smaller of the two turned her phone on silent before handing it over to the bedside table.

The look malori gave vel spoke volume. Vel was definitely getting laid tonight.

Did i write this during my maths class? yes i did. Am i ashamed of it? Nope. Have a wonderful day/night.