***yandere vel***

It was a normal day in the demon tower. The wind was travelling through every window, indicating where the flame lighting up each room would stray next.

The everyday vows and threats towards the queen echoed through the demons throne room. Three out of five party members were dead, only caskets and ashs spoke of their remains while the rest were cowering in fear of the monster above them.

This monster was none other than the demon queen herself, one arm had mutated into a large clawed hand, an arua of death and power radiated off the powerful being and eyes glowing red with the power stored inside them and a sick smirk was presented on her face.

The demon knew she had won and was sucking up all the glory from it as she could.

With one final strike the last of the members had vanished to join their friend in revival, all without landing a single hit on the queens head.

Somehow all the dark energy in the room had changed as a certain mage came in with her usual delivery of sweet pastries and goods.

The humans bright smile covered up the darkness. Skipping towards her queen "you are looking as beautiful as ever my queen" the demon charmer almost sung out.

Vel couldn't help when a goofy smile creeped on her face, accompanied by a blush. "I was watching the battle, your reflexes are surely amazing......" more rambling of how amazing the dragon fought was said but all of the complaints seemed to die at the queens ears, the only sentence the dragon seemed to hear was 'I was watching the batle' immediately a rush of bad thoughts entered vels mind. What if malori had been caught in the cross fire? What is she had gotten hurt because of me?

"Uhhhhh my queen?" The normal caring voice of the mage finally broke through the queens thoughts while the sweet waft of bread and chestnut hit her nose.

The dragon had found herself bending over, traping the helpless, flustered girl in her arms. One clawed hand was resting in the auburn hair of the human and another was snaked around her waist protectively pulling the smaller ones front closer. A tail and wings had joined the mix, assuring that the girl was safe.

The feeling of being trapped in between the strongest demon in the world must have been to much for the poor gay disaster. Nearly all the heat and blood in her body rushed to her head, causing her to become weak kneed and eventually let all her weight be supported by her queen.

The world went blank.

When the demon charmer finally came back to her senses and felt the feeling in her body again, there was something different.

A soft mattress was under her while ropes tied her limb arms and legs to each corner of the bed. Luckily it didn't take long for the human to solve the mystery of her location.

The demon queens private chambers; a place that malori wishes to be in more. Feeling another presence into dime room, the mage struggled to exactly find something to lay her eyes on, except for golden eyes, coated with lust, love and maybe a little bit of.... crazy.