***wake up 2/?***

Fenn had lead her queen straight to the spot.

There was still blood stains on some trees and on the grass, with the stench of dried up blood still lingering in the air.

"Good girl fenn, now go back to the tower, please." The overly sweet voice was back again.

Fenn had immediately left leaving the queen alone, in a graveyard of blood and a strong smell that seemed to go on for miles.

Apon looking around for a little while, the queen found a path. The hand prints on the trees and occasionally drops of a red substance lead the way which the queen followed.

While walking, the queen was trying to decide a fitting punishment for whomever did this. This violent act towards malori is counted as a violation towards the throne, after all.

So far vel has only came up with ideas that are very..... exaggerated and violent, around the lines of slowly ripping their skin off and burning their insides after forcing their ears, eyes, fingers and toes down their throat. But that was only if she pitted that person. The rest, will have a fate worse then death. Forced in the queens dungeons where the dragoness will personally torment them for the rest of their life. Never again will they see the light of day.

But apon arriving at the end of the path, there was.... nothing there.

Just an empty camp sight.

The place looked like the aftermath of a battle field. Some of the trees around had been knocked over, tents were torn apart and weapons were scattered everywhere.

Thats when golden eyes fixed themselves on a black flag with a pictureof a skull with swords priced through it, it was torn at the end but the way it was swaying in the wind had no mistakening.

'Demon rebels'

Vel felt her blood boil with the mere mention of the name, but what pissed her off more was that while walking back down the path she found an arrow stuck in a tree, but there was something familiar stuck to it.

A familiar colour.

When vel reached out and touched it the immediate recognition swarmed her.

The object was soft and fluffy, its colour matched the one of her favourite mages hair. The dragoness realised that when she had seen malori before the long hair tail that usually sways behind her was missing.

Dispite her anger velverosa couldn't help a sense of pride wash over her when looking back at the campsite and knowing that her human had done that.

Vel had flown the rest of the way home.

***

Just taking one step through the door into the tower, vel knew something was wrong.

She rushed up to fhausts lab where malori was being kept, the subordinates through the tower parting when hearing the fast paste clicking on the floors echo through the halls.

When throwing the door open, the queens heart stopped.

There, lying in the middle of the room was an unconscious malori, she had a mask placed over her nose and mouth while the towers surgeons worked. A horrifyingly slow, irritating beeping sound continued on a never ending loop across the room.

Vel hated the tubes that conected from malori to clear or blood red bags that hung in the air. She hated the slow beeping sound. She hated what it meant. She hated what might happen to malori. She hated the possibilities. But most of all, she hated herself.

Why was she just sitting in her office doing nothing and being weak while malori was out there risking her life for her honour!? Why is malori like this? Why does she give everything she has to vel but never gets anything in return?

Fhaust, who was standing in the corner of the room observing the operation became aware of his queens presence and quickly rushed her out before she destroys the whole tower.

"Fhaust, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?"  The force of her yell nearly shook the whole tower level.

"My queen, carm down."

But those words just seemed to rail the queen more. Without thinking she puched through a wall which seemed to summon some pookas standing nearby almost like they knew this was going to happen.

"DON'T TELL ME TO 'CARM DOWN'! WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED!?"

"My queen, if you continue breaking everything you will interfere with the surgeons work."

Vel hated what he said. Simply because she knew he was right.

Once the demon general could visibly see his queens anger leaving her with a dragged on sigh, he continued.

"It seems that an assassin must have come finish malori off, unfortunately they got away before we could catch them..." his sentence was drawn short when her noticed the little trickling of blood from the queens Clenched fists fall onto the ground.

Without saying another word, fhaust thought it was best to leave her queen with her thoughts.

That was his biggest mistake.

It was uncertain when malori would wake up again but all they knew was that she was alive. That should have been enough for vel to know, right?

At first vel wouldn't even admit that malori was even in the demon tower.

She would wait in her throne room for her mage to burst through the large doors with a smile that brightened the whole room and them the mage would declare her love to her once more.

Sadly, it didn't happen.

After a couple days the queen finally visited malori laying on her bed.

She sat down on the same chair she sat on days ago and recalled the short time she was there.

I just think that i have deprived this of you guys for to long so here. Have a wonderful day/night ;)