***bored***

Boredom makes people do werid things, like me writing this disaster.

“And then guess what!?” Malori exclaimed to her best friend walking next to her best friend who was currently designing a new pattern for some stockings.

“She kissed you?” The words were laced with sarcasm, clearly cerik was already over hearing about maloris new found relationship with the demon queen, due to hearing her fan girl over the demon for years beforehand.

Don’t get him wrong, he’s happy for his friend but he just wishes she could shut her mouth and keep it that way.

“Yes!” Cerik could see maloris eyes forming into hearts while reliving the memory.

The two continued there quest to class, maloris fangirling eventually died down as they entered a crowded hallway, instead they focused on the topic that both overheard some other people talking about.

Apparently their next classes teacher is away today and there is a substitute, a hot one, according to them. 

“Malori, what do you think this teacher will be like?” 

“Dunno, don’t care. I just want them to be niiiiiiiiiiiiiice…” while malori was finishing her sentence it felt like her mouth went numb when her eyes landed on the women in a black blouse, hair tide up in a ponytail with two silver bangs hanging out either side, golden eyes covered with see through glasses and a darker, natural lipstick.

Both students stood at the door as others slowly moved around them, afraid to fully enter the dragons den.

Eventually the ruckus at the door caught the attention of the ‘teacher’.

When golden eyes found violet ones a small smile crawled up the older ones face.

Malori quickly handed all of her belongings to cerik and speed walked over to her girlfriend. 

“What the hell are you doing here!?” Malori whisper yelled.

“Wow, not even a hello?” 

“Hi, what are you doing here?”

“Role play.” Vels enormous smile hinted to malori that she wasn’t just going to leave, clearly she was here to patronise her in some way. 

“Don’t do anything… bad.” Malori extended her finger to point at vel while walking to the back at the class, possibly hoping the sooner she sits down the sooner this lesson will be over.

Vel meanwhile just continued smileing even when malori sat down. 

“Wow malori, hitting on the teacher already. I though you were into leora?” Galenas smirk insisted that she was just trying to crawl under her skin, possibly distract malori in some way that would make her look bad and galena look good.

“Shut it.” Malori quickly defused the situation.

“I guess if you’re not interested, then I’ll shoot my shot,” that caught maloris attention. She looked up to the table in front of her where galena and laila were sitting, along with cerik to see what galena would do. 

‘It took me months to even get near her without getting blasted, good luck galena’ malori snarky thought to herself.

“Excuse me miss, I’m having trouble reading this word.” It was a pretty stupid line because there wasn’t even a book in front of her.

Luckily vel didn’t even have to look up to know what was happening. “Then ask the girl next to you.”

There were a few chuckles around the class and maybe even a mumble from galena, but what went unnoticed was the quick glance that malori and her girlfriend shared that felt like an eternity.

Both smiling.

Both certain that their relationship will definitely be an odd one.

Thought i should make a quick writing. Hope you enjoyed. Have a wonderful day/night ;)