***lost in the woods 5/9***

In truth the dragoness just wanted to spend time with malori.

When each of them were a couple minutes away from all the other humans vel offered that they should split up.

No arguing was put in place, just Melathia and cerik walking/slithering in a different derection.

Once they were far enough from sight the mage slipped her hand into vels grasp.

Their intertwined hands were swaying as they walked.

The amount of blush that coated the demon queens face put the mages hair to shame.

They continued their walk for a couple more minutes.

Malori being oblivious to the effect she was having on her queen.

It became to much for the horny dragon.

She couldn't control her thirst anymore.

In one swift movement she pinned maloris hands beside her head.

Vels head was resting in the crook of maloris neck and one thigh was placed in between the now two open ones.

Maloris own mind was on a friz and it certainly didn't help that the mage was easily excited.

The dragoness runing her nose up and down the mages neck.

Committing the scent of chestnut and spice to memory, along with the light scent of freshly baked bread hovering in the air.

Occasionally the queen would run her lips over the blushing skin. Setting it ablaze.

Malori had tilted her head to the opposing side, giving the predator exactly what she wants.

Vel was only interrupted when a small whine escaped the human.

The demon leaned up to be eye level with the mage.

Hair was covering the preys violet eyes, but the demon could still see the lust and desire for more breaking through the surface.

"Do it again." The queen voice was low and throaty, demanding for her words to be followed.

The stubbornness of the smaller of the two got caught up in the moment, forcing the girls eyes to drift off to the side to avoid eye contact from her dominant.

Before to girl could even prepare she felt a pair of soft yet rough and hungry lips crash onto hers.

Despite the dragon acting like she was in control at the back of her mind she was still aware of maloris reactions to every move.

The dragoness was ready to pull away if she sensed that malori didn't want this or was uncomfortable. Even if it pains her.

Vels strength was tested when the small arms caught between her fingers and the tree behind her slightly pushed forward.

The queen continued the movment of her lips and wet muscle demanding entrance still to be granted while slightly opening her eyelids to look through her lashes at her submissive human before her.

Thankfully there was no sign of discomfort, just the mages normal instincts to test vel.

This was a different feeling for vel. With the others she had felt nothing but... with this girl... her mind was basking in the scent, feeling and taste of the mage.

The once stone cold heart was now beating really fast in her chest.

SNAP!

The sound was heard over past the lines of trees into the bushes giving off an echo around them.

The taller of the twos head shot up to directly where the sound had emerged from.

Instinctively the dragoness protective side took over and the dragon leaned into malori, shielding her body from veiw of the mysterious intruder.

Vel went at ease when a deer rushed through the bushes and past them.

Quickly following was a certain human boy and lamia, clearly struggling to keep up with it.

As the peace of meat was dashing past vel, a clawed hand shot out and grasped it by its neck.

"You guys couldn't catch one peace of meat."

Malori had her head facing the opposing derection to everyone, still recovering from the moment she and her lover just had.

"No. We also caught these." Cerik had opened up his inventory to reveal three dead deers sitting in a single slot

I'm so sorry if your vegan, vegetarian or just don't like hurting/killing animals.