***lost in the woods 7/9***

Of course the three of them leaving would pop some questions but obviously no one dared ask.

In fact if on the threes journey there spout trouble then all the humans exept for two secretly hoped that whatever is in the black void swallows the demon queen whole.

Actually, so did the queen herself.

The embarrassment of what had happened only a few hours ago was eating at her slowly.

Vel had grabbed a stick lighting it up with her other hand.

Once they entered each of them waited until only faint wispers of the other people could be heard before talking.

Of course malori made the frist move with vel though, slipping her fingers in between vels and almost skipping as she walked.

It seemed that the mage had completed forgot the events of a couple of hours age that were currently replaying in vels mind.

A couple minutes of walking later.

'jezz this is this is a long walk', each of them thought in sinc, they came to a stop when they noticed some blue glowing light up a head with the slight sounds of water.

Cerik had sped up his walking because of his eagerness to get out of here.

While malori just draged vel to go faster.

Obviously maloris need to be better than her best friend were taking over.

But still cerik made it their first.

When the couple had caught up to their friend they were greeted by a small cave.

White sand was sorounding a small pool of water.

Smooth rocks were awaiting at the bottom of the water, almost like steps leading down deep enough to reach vels neck height before a opening down at the bottom of the pool lead out, clearly that opening was the source of the light.

'This would be a great place for some alone time or maybe even.... a date.'

The dragoness blushed at the thought.

"Finally we found something to eat! Ahhh, i mean drink." Cerik corrected himself.

"Thats a liquid cerik, how do you even eat something thats wet?" Malori smart-ass voice was playing

"Open your legs and I'll show you." Vel smugly replied leaving malori face to heat up and cerik having a sly smirk on his.

It was only a couple seconds before the sworsman broke the silence.

"Your looking a little hot there malori, how about I... COOL YOU DOWN!"

Cerik bursted out laughing when he push malori head frist into the water.

The mage arouse from the clear turquoise water with piercing eyes that affect her queen in unholy ways.

The demon charmer gripped her friends leg to pull him down to meet the same fate that she had only a couple seconds ago.

It didn't take long before a splash battle was taking place between the two.

Both flicking the clear water at each others faces with their hands and occasionally poncing on the other to push their head under water but always letting go as quickly as they did it to avoid any actual harm.

Meanwhile with the demon queen, her eyes were scanning maloris body, lingering on certain parts more than others.

Such as; her lips, eyes, breasts and hips.

The image of malori covered in a wet substance, a cheeky smile presented on her face and the mischievous glinting in her eyes aroused vel.

The demon was stuck in the trance of maloris movements that she hardly even noticed malori flicking some of the water at her.

"Oh now your going to get it!" Vel basically ponced on malori.

The splash battle turned into a war as the demon queen joined.

The dragoness tail was wagging behind her like an overly excited puppy causing rifts in the water.

A gasp was involuntary taken when the queen felt her lover pounce onto her back.

Arms hanging off her shoulders, head resting on the left side of vels face and legs hooked around vels waist.

The dragoness tail was at most spazing behind her now.

Instinctively vels hands wrapped themselves around her girlfriends thighs, securing her.

The queen tried bitting her lip to ovoid smiling like a dork from the contact but she failed miserably, although vel would much prefer if malori was in front of her.

The splash war continued, only now the couple had formed an alliance to take down the lonley enemy.

Finally the one on two war ended with the couple winning.

Although the mage still hadn't left her queens back.

She tried but it seemed that the queen wasn't going to give up her property that easily.

The dragoness stepped out of the water, trails of little rivers ran down each of the once fully wet bodys.

Only when the dragon reached the wall she had placed the still on fire stick did she realise she was still on contact with malori and finally placed the smaller one onto her own feet.

Only then was when vel noticed that she could see right through maloris thin layer of clothing to reveal the outline of her bra to the hungry predator causing blood to drip out of the queens nose.

Luckily the dragoness had brought the same jacket that was once used as a pillow for malori with her.

Carfully unfolding it she wrapped it around her girlfriend, without making it obvious that she was turned on.

The mage gave her lover a grateful look before they all began their journey back to the others in their damp clothing.

Have a wonderful day/night ;)