50 | everything finally makes sense

Ruby was still laying asleep in her bed, unconscious

Ruby was still laying asleep in her bed, unconscious. Whilst asleep she was having flashes.. visions and old memories that had somehow been erased from her head were flashing in her mind.

The day she met her epic love, Hope Mikealson...

"I feel like this place is way out of my league." She laughed. "Well.. even if you're a werewolf that hasn't triggered their curse, you'll have a place here with your brother. Hopefully by keeping you here, you'll be prevented to trigger your curse." Hope explained as Ruby offered an awkward smile, but it faltered as she asked "Where is Rafi?"

She's already back to worrying about her brothers.

"He is being lead around by the Saltzman twins. If we put two and two together earlier and realised you could be a werewolf too, we probably would have sent you with them." The Mikealson responded.

Ruby shrugged, before smiling to Hope. "I think I got luckier having you as my tour guide." She suddenly said, as Hope blinked in surprise, before she slightly blushed.

The day she met her bestest friend in the world, Monica Montgomery...

"Hey, whats your name?" The blonde asked, taking a seat beside Ruby. "Oh hi— I'm Ruby. Rafael's sister." Ruby responded, with a smile, as she tried to seem as though she hadn't just been crying.

The pink haired girl then offered her hand out to the girl. "Monica Montgomery." Monica responded with a smirk, before shaking her hand.

Ruby couldn't help but feel eyes on them, feeling awkward. "Why are so many people glancing at us?" She asked the vampire. Monica shrugged, "I guess I'm kind of popular." She admitted, as though it was nothing. Ruby looked surprised, she'd never really been acquaintances with anyone popular before.

Her first kiss with Hope...

Not sure how to best say goodbye, Hope continued to awkwardly ramble, "Bye. Bye, Ruby, Bye Landon." She called out as the as started to walk across the street. Before she could get far, her bracelet lit up and the compass aspect span until the pointer was aimed back at Landon.

When Hope turned to give him a look, she faced Landon who stood awkwardly as Ruby (who'd grabbed onto her foster brother's arm and tested out the watch) wore a grin on her lips. "I wanted to see if it worked." Ruby called out as Hope smiled a wide, genuine smile before running back towards the pair just as the bus began to pull up.

Hope then stopped in front of Ruby, cupping her face with her hands, before she crashed her lips into Ruby's. Ruby was shocked, but closed her eyes and began to kiss back. The two kissed for several long moments as Hope moved her hands down to around wrap them around Ruby's waist.