60 | happy merge day

Jordan instantly shook his head, "No

Jordan instantly shook his head, "No. God Josie, no." He responded to her. "The only way I will accept that offer is if you transfer all of your dark magic to me. Every single bit of it." He then decided as he held out his hands.

Josie glared before suddenly she set all of the grimoires on fire. Jordan's eyes widened in a panic, and he casted a spell to extinguish the flames, but it was too late. Each and every one of his grimoires were destroyed.

"There's no saving me, Jordan. The sooner you accept that, the better." Josie hummed, as Jordan shook his head. "Well I refuse to believe that, Josie." The Saltzman glared at her boyfriend again, "Well you're just a damn fool." She decided. Before Jordan could even utter out a single syllable, Josie was gone. He raced out of his dorm to find her, but couldn't see her anywhere.

He sighed heavily before he placed his hands over his face. Guilt filled the boy, as he blamed himself for all of this.

❤︎

Ruby looked at Monica with a concerned look, before she opened her mouth to ask what they were going to do with Josie, but she doesn't get the chance to, as there was a knock at her door.

"She's busy!" Monica huffed, as Ruby had just woken up and didn't need to be bombarded with visitors. "She will really want to open the door." A voice was heard, belonging to MG. Ruby shared a puzzled look with Monica, before she got to her feet to go and open the door.

The pinkette blinked in surprise, when she saw Rafael standing in the doorway, beside MG. "Rafi!!" She squeaked as she raced over to tightly hug her twin. Rafael (who was feeling weak) was taken back by her force, but hugged her back. "Hey little wolf, I missed you." Rafael chuckled weakly. Ruby quickly turned to frown at Monica, who shrugged innocently, "I guess it's catching on." The Montgomery teased.

Ruby turned back to her brother. "How was your time at Dads? And why haven't you called me?" She asked. MG gave Rafael a look, unsure of whether or not he was going to tell his twin sister the truth.

"It was really fun.. and i'm sorry! There was no reception in the woods!" Rafael said, deciding not to tell her the truth. MG looked away from the Waithe pair, knowing that Rafael had not been with his father for the past few days.

"It's okay I'm just... I'm so happy that you're back!" Ruby chirped before she hugged her twin yet again. "I have so much to catch you up on." She added as Rafael chuckled, though he seemed tired.

❤︎

A couple days later, Alaric stood behind the podium, looking to the students in the crowd. Hope and Ruby sat together as Ruby leant her head on the Mikealson's shoulder as she faced the front. Monica sat nearby with Lizzie and Jordan by her side. The IT girl's hand was intertwined with her girlfriend's.