13 | can you blame us, pinky?

The group walked back to the bus, as MG opened the back door

The group walked back to the bus, as MG opened the back door. Monica dumped Dana's body down in the back of the bus, as it landed with a painful thud that caused Ruby to cringe, but Lizzie to snort in amusement.

"So, let me get this straight... Dana died with vampire blood in her system, so she came back to life, and now she's in transition, and she needs to feed or die...?" Landon asked as MG nodded happily in agreement. "Nailed it, bro. Easy decision, right?"

MG looked down to see a white, fibrous substance on his hand and frowns in confusion. "Huh." He wiped the substance off of his hand and smeared it onto the bumper of the bus.

After a long moment, Kaleb finally spoke up. "All right, so we give her some human blood. It's that simple." He declared as Hope gave Kaleb a look. "Not everyone wants to be supernatural. Some people just want to be normal."

Lizzie chimed in with feigned empathy and concern, "Dana's traumatized, you guys. This is a huge decision. Maybe we should give her a day or two..." She trailed off. "She'll be dead in a day if she doesn't feed." Hope huffed. "Girl math." Monica giggled under her breath.

"Though honestly Mikealson, is anyone going to miss her once she's gone? Good riddance I say." Monica spoke up as she crossed her arms. Ruby felt anger surge through her, hearing this. She turned to Monica with a glare, "How can you even say that?!" She snapped. Monica just raised an eyebrow at the girl, "We went over this. I'm careless.. I don't care. I told you I didn't kill her.. but honestly I'd be doing everyone a favour if I had of." She hummed as Ruby felt her blood boil. Hope frowned, putting a hand on Ruby's shoulder, giving her a look as if to say, it's not worth it.

"You should tell her the truth. My guess is that she'd be psyched to be at a place like your school—I know I would." Landon confessed as Kaleb looked past Landon to MG and frowned, "You're awful quiet over there, MG." He admitted. "I'm a feminist, bruh. I'm not gonna tell Dana what to do with her body." MG replied before he pointed toward Landon, who was leaning against the back door of the bus. "Landon's right."

They all nodded in agreement and looked over at Lizzie and Monica. The blondes knew that this is the right thing to do, regardless they groaned and rolled their eyes in response. "Ugh, fine. Okay. But, to be clear, she is not joining drill team." Lizzie reminded them. Monica just shook her head in disappointment, "If she comes anywhere within a five metre radius of me, there will be consequences." She declared. Hope took a deep breath and cast a spell to wake Dana back up. "Surgere."

Dana groggily sat up as though she'd just awoken from deep sleep, "Did I pass out?" She asked. Ruby frowned, feeling bad for the girl. The pinkette took a step forward, and helped Dana to rise to a seated position. She groaned and closed her eyes, almost swaying in her seat. "...I don't feel so well." She confessed, looking to the girl in front of her, who doesn't know what to do to help her.