58 | that is a terrible idea

Ruby and Hope left the dorm in a panic as the Mikealson left to search for Alaric, whilst Ruby went to search for Jordan

Ruby and Hope left the dorm in a panic as the Mikealson left to search for Alaric, whilst Ruby went to search for Jordan. With Monica disappearing, she worried he was gone too.

Ruby raced into the common room, finding Jordan on the couch, chatting to some witches. "Jordy!" She squeaked, racing over to him.

The confused witch got to his feet, and Ruby embraced him. "Is everything okay?" The Montgomery asked as Ruby pulled away, shaking her head. "Something happened.. Monica and the Saltzman twins disappeared!" Ruby explained as Jordan's eyes widened in shock, "W..What?" Hope suddenly barged into the room, "Dr Saltzman is gone too." She blurted out.

❤︎

"Um.. what just happened?" Lizzie asked. Josie and Monica got to their feet and each stood next to Lizzie now, as they all looked around in confusion.

"Dad?" Lizzie called out, as they found him ripping a leg off of a wooden chair. "Ric.. where the hell are we?" Monica demanded. "In a prison world." Alaric answered, before he looked to the twins, "It's the one you made when you were kids."

Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke up, causing the group to spin around. "Hello, Elizabeth." Monica felt herself cringe.

"Sebastian!?" Lizzie blurted out, looking surprised before she turned to face her father, "You lied to me? You told me that Sebastian chose to leave the school!" She insisted. "I said he made his choice— He refused to respect our rules." The older Saltzman responded. "So you sent him here?" Monica asked, feeling as though that was unreasonable.

"He had help. There was a witch who did the spell. Dark hair, kind eyes. Amazing accent." Sebastian said as Josie realised who he was describing, "Emma."

"How could you, Dad?" Lizzie growled. "You can yell at me after we arm ourselves!" Alaric decided. "Ric, why do we need weapons so bad?" Monica asked as she looked puzzled. "All you need to know is that we're in danger, and we need to find a way out now." Alaric concluded, giving them no details.

"We're in a new world now. Perhaps you are no longer the one in charge." Sebastian declared, but not longer after the words left his lips, Alaric staked him causing Lizzie to gasp in horror. "To be clear, my daughters, Monica and I are leaving, you are staying behind and yes, I am in charge." Alaric said to the pirate.

Monica frowned, still not understanding why Alaric was so worried. Josie spoke up, "Oh, my God. Dad. This is about Uncle Kai, isn't it? That's why you're so worried?" She said, but Alaric remained quiet. "I know this has to be hard for you, but you said he was desiccated."

Alaric looked up and glanced at Josie, then to Monica and Lizzie. "You don't know what he's capable of. And until I'm positive no one's set him free, I'm not taking any chances."