First Car Ride

Kartik starts the car and Naira was waiting for him outside the parking lot lost in her thoughts. He comes out and waits for her to get in but she won't. 

He calls out NAIRA... Chalo Come Inside. 

Her chain of thoughts was broken and she saw Kartik waiting for her in his  Black SUV. 

Naira: Woww! Tera Car kitna accha hai!.. I mean Tumahara Car bhouth sundar haii!

Kartik: Ha Ha I Know! (giggles) Wo Sab chodo! Come inside and sit. You must be getting late...

Naira: Heyy Kartik can I please drive the car??

Kartik: Are You suree?? 

Naira: Yess Ofc..

Kartik: Teek hai yeh lo.. (gets down from the car)

Naira realizes what she was speaking out of excitement looking at the car. She says

"Ohh sorry I was going mad out of excitement... You drive this is your car and I have no right to ask you ask like this." 

Kartik: Oh come on! You are being too formal Naira. We are colleagues for the past 5 years and maybe be friends too? ( chuckles nervously while telling the word FRIENDS)  

Naira smiles and goes to the driver's seat and Kartik in the passenger seat beside her. She starts driving and Kartik switches on the radio. 

Moh Moh Ke Dhaage song started to play! 

Yeh  Moh Moh ke Dhaage
Teri ungliyon Se Ja uljhe
Koi Toh Toh  Na Laage
Kis Tarah Girah Ye Suljhe

They were lost in their world. Their past was troubling them soo much.

Naira's POV

This song! I hate him! I hate love! Love isn't true. He betrayed me. He used me. But I still loved him. But not anymore! Varun..... (To herself)

Kartik's POV

Kushi......
I hate you! You broke my trust. You lied to me that you love me. Tum ne mere pyaar ko galat samja. (To himself)

They both got into their senses and together clicked on the next button.

Their fingers touched and things became awkward.

Kartik took out his hand. Naira stopped the radio.

Some kind of awkward silence prevailed between them for some time.

Kartik started a conversation.

Kartik: Naira tum bhouth accha chala rahi ho! Woww!

Naira: Haa! Thank you Kartik! Soo sweet of you!

Kartik: Mujhse accha chala leti ho!
Kis se sekha tum ne car chalana?

Naira stammered!

Naira: Wo... Woo...

Kartik understood her answer!

Kartik: Chod do usse kya farak padtha hai!

Naira smiles nervously.

Kartik: You don't have to be very formal with me Naira. We've known each other for 5 years. We both actually could be good friends.

Naira: Haa! Yess! You look like a good guy and seems like hanging out with you will be fun.

Kartik: Yess! You are a chupa rustom Naira! In the office, ppl only know you as a workaholic and strict boss.

Naira laughs and  Kartik is amazed to see this vibe and angle of her.

They keep on talking and Naira's home arrives. She gets down the car.

Naira: Thank you for this wonderful ride! You've been constant support at work and now maybe a good friend too😉

Kartik: Ahaa! Byeee see you tomorrow!

Naira: Byeee! Heyy text me after reaching home. It is too late. Also, you can come late to the office tomorrow.

Kartik: Ha suree! Byee Good Night Boss😉

Naira Waves at him. Then slowly walks into her house. She finds her dad sleeping on the sofa in the drawing-room. She goes to him and wakes him up.

Naira: Papaaaa! Kya kar rahe ho app. Jakar apne room mei soo jaye naa.

Naitik: Princess you finally came. I was waiting for you. (Kisses her on forehead) Now I will go and sleep peacefully. Goodnight baby.

Naira: Goodnight Papa! Love you!

Naitik: Haa Beta, need to talk about something tomorrow morning.

Naira: Okay papa.

Both go to their respective rooms.

Naira goes into her room. Freshes up and changes into her nightgown. Before sleeping she checks her phone and she finds a message from Kartik "reached home boss🙌" She smiles and remembers their ride and sleeps peacefully after a long time.

It was 9 in the morning! Naira woke up and she finds 4 missed calls from an unknown number. Usually she doesn't answer to unknown numbers so she ignores it. she walks out of the bed and gets ready to go to the office.

At the breakfast table she finds Akshara and Naitik having their Breakfast. She hugs Akshara from back and wishes her "Good Morning Mummaa" and kisses her on her cheek. Naitik tell - haa mei tho ajnabi hoo naa!

Naira: Areyy papa! I love you too yaaa! By the way papa you told that you have to discuss something important with me! What is it?

Naitik and Akshara stare at each other.

Naitik: Baby first sit and have your breakfast. We shall talk about it later.

Naira: No papa! I am busy all day long! Tell me now self.

Akshara: Beta see! we both care about your future a lot. We don't want you to stay alone like this. Ham aapke liye Rishte Dekh Rahe Hain.

Naira: Mumma-Papa yarrr! No, I am not interested at all in getting married. I got married once and saw its consequences. Not again! Please don't talk about this again.

Naitik and Akshara Sigh in defeat.

Naira: Teek hai Byee my lovelies. See you at night.

Naitik and Akshara: Byee baby! Drive safe.

Precap:
Naira gets texts from an unknown number which she sees and panics. Kartik the savior?