Naira Kisses Kartik?

Heyyy Peeps

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

In the living room

After Naira walked away to her room, Akshara  felt guilty of what she said. Later, they discussed about Kartik's marriage. They wanted to get him married as soon as possible keeping Manish's health in mind. 

Later, Keerthi came to the living room and told everyone that Naira is fine and she just needs sometime. 

After sometime everybody dispersed to the respective rooms where as Kartik slept in the hall.

Naira came into hall she saw Kartik sleeping on the diwan in the hall. He was looking soo cute while sleeping so she went to him, kneeled down on her knee's and was adoring him with so much affection and love. 

She put her palm on this face and adored him when suddenly he caught her arm. She got so scared that her antics were caught by Kartik. 

Kartik held her palm and kissed it. 

Naira: Kar..Karti..Kartik tum soye nahi the? 

Kartik: Mein tho soy he raha tha, lekin tumne chua aur meri neendh khul gayi. Wasi bhi tum itni aadi raath ko yaha hall mei mujhe stare kyun kar rahi thi? (teasingly) 

Naira: Areyy pyaarey mendhak, tum ho he itne cute, ab kya karu?

Kartik: Hayee Naira! Tumhara yeh sweetie tweety angle bhi hai? Wah sherni! Tum tho cha gayi. Issy bath peyy mujhe ek kissi dedo na plz! 

Naira: Accha ji?Kisi kushi mein kiss chahiye tumhe? 

Kartik: Yeh mujhe ghoorne ka punishment hai madam ji! 

Naira: Teek hai de deti hoon, par mein iska badla leke rahungi! 

Then Naira comes forward, looks into Kartik's eyes soo affectionately where as Kartik was just staring at her smiling shamelessly. She came closer to him, slowly kissed on his right cheek and rubbed their cheeks and moved back. 

 Bechara Mendhak couldn't understand what  was happening with him. He was on cloud 9. He was so nervous also that he started sweeting. 

Naira saw that and made fun of him ki he was more nervous than her. She was wiping his sweat with her hand, when Kartik caught her and bought her closer to him. Their lips were soo close. Kartik couldn't control and went to kiss her. 

Slowly moving towards her lips, and suddenly..

"THUD"

Kartik fell on the floor which broke his sleep. He got up with a jerk and checked his surroundings and his eyes were searching for Naira. 

Bhaisahab then realized that it was a dream.

Kartik's POV

Kartik tu sachi mei pagal ho gaya hai. Tumhe tho Naira se vo wala pyaar ho gaya hai! Par dream kitni acchi thi! Mein aur Naira ek dusere ko kiss kar rahe the. Wowww! I hope yah Sapna jaldi Saath Ho Jaaye. Please Bhagwan Ji mera madad kijiye. Ab soja Kartik, kal office jana hai, Naira ke sath (blushes).

POV Ends 

Next morning at the breakfast

 Akshara and Swarna woke up early and made breakfast for everybody. 

Later Kartik and Naira  went to office together. They entered the office together and went to their respective cabins. 

Employee 1: Bhai! Mujhe lagta hai ki madam aur sir ke beech kuch chal raha hai! 

Employee 2: Haan! Mein kuch dino se dekh raha hun, ye dono luch sath mei karthe hai, Ghar ek vakth jathe aur ek din tho maine inn dono ko Inorbit mall mein shopping karte huye dekha tha. 

Employee 3: Kartik sir kitne hot hai aur inhe uss khadoos Naira mam ke alava koi nahi pasand aya. I wish I had a chance with him. 

Employee 2: Baap rey, Tu tho sir ko pasand karthi haii! Not bad! 

Naira and Kartik  know that 100 people will talk in 100 different ways about them but they didn't give a damn about it. 

Naira was lost in her thoughts thinking about what Keerthi said her yesterday night. She was thinking if she had ever felt any such feelings for any guy. She wasn't in a hurry to find her guy because the concept of marriage troubles her to the core.

Precap: Kartik confronts Naira! Big News For Kartik! 

Heyyy Guysss

Still the flashback is going on! It will continue for next 2 chapter.

I hope you all liked this chapter. 

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask If You Are Going Out.