Best Kiss Ever

Heyyyy Peeps

Long Chapter Ahead

Happyyyy Reading

Naira's POV

We both were so lost in our hug not caring about our surroundings. 

First, when I hugged him, his heart was beating so fast. I chuckled within myself looking at his reaction. 

When he hugged me back, trust me I never felt so safe in someone's arms. 

Ugh.... this guy will be the death of me. 

This hug is special to me. A feeling of satisfaction and peace spread across my body. 

But our moment was interrupted by the witch. I knew she'd be here. Rishi called to inform me about her arrival. 

She just barged into the room and dragged Kartik out of the room not even acknowledging my presence.

Such a Bitch. 

Then very next moment Rishi texted that he is waiting for me downstairs. 

I smirked evilly, It's time for some jasusi and also makes someone jealous. 

I went downstairs and introduced Rishi to everybody as my close friend. 

Kartik's face was worth watching. But I ignored him royally. 

Bhabi looked as if she would burst to laugh at Kartik, but she controlled it. 

Vedika stuck to him all the time. Damn, I wished that I could strangle her to death. 

So, all the time I was with Rishi, and we are just chilling. 

At the lunch also I sat beside Rishi. I saw Kartik stealing glances at me but I didn't look at him even once. 

He even tried talking but I ignored him. It was fun man. 

Isn't he a cutie? He looks damn cute when he is jealous. 

After having lunch everybody was busy looking after the arrangements. 

I found everybody roaming here and there or just sitting and talking. But I didn't find Vedika there. 

Immediately Rishi and I became alert. We excused ourselves to search for Vedika. 

We searched the entire house but she wasn't there. She wasn't even there in the backyard. 

When we came into the parking, we could hear some whispers. 

We both slowly went to the place from where the whispers were coming. 

2 people were standing there. We could only see their backs. 

We went a little more forward to see who it was. 

It was Vedika talking to some other woman. 

Rishi took out his microphone that was in the shape of a stone and slowly threw it towards them after switching it on. Then he took out his transmitter so that we can hear them.  

After a few seconds, we could hear what they were talking about. 

Vedika was scolding that woman for being careless and irresponsible. That woman kept on apologizing Vedika. 

They also spoke about some men too. 

Inbetween the other woman spoke bout Varun and she was telling her that he is staying at their house.