Together Forever❤ (Epilogue)

Heyyyy Guyss!

The last update is here.

Happy Reading!

A handsome guy came out of the bathroom with a towel tied down his waist and water droplets dripping down his body.

He ruffled his hair to let go of all the excess water on his hair.

Coming out of the bathroom he was greeted with a sight of a beautiful woman, no no his beautiful woman.

She stood in front of the mirror draping her saree and her hair was all loose disturbing her.

A grin appeared on his face. He could see her like this all day.

He slowly tipped toed towards her and grabbed her by the waist.

"Ahhh Mendak! (She gasped)"

He kissed her cheek in return.

"Chalo choodo mujhe, I have to get ready."

Instead of replying to her, he held her, even more, close and showered kisses on her neck and bare shoulder.

"Kartik..." Naira moaned in pleasure.

Kartik turned Naira towards him and pressed his lips on hers.

Things started to heat up between them and soon they were on the bed.

Kartik was above Naira and she became a moaning mess.

Breaking the kiss "I would love to pleasure you all night my love, but we can't cancel our plans. I don't want to miss watching my wife take the award of the " Best Business Woman Of The Year". But we can stay back if you want to." Kartik said smirking at her.

Yes, Kartik and Naira got married after dating for six months.

Even though they had other plans and were living together, Kartik wasn't able to control the urge of calling Naira his wife.

So he proposed to Naira to marry him on their 6 months Anniversary, to which she gladly accepted.

They got married within 3 weeks of the proposal. It wasn't a very grand marriage but both of them made memories of a lifetime for it.

Manish passed away the following month of their marriage.

The family had a hard time coping with his death.

Naira stood like a rock to everyone, especially Kartik.

They shifted back to Goenka House later.

Now, it's been 2 years that they got married.

"Nah! I also wouldn't want for anything on earth to miss seeing my husband receiving " The Business Man Of The Year". After returning maybe... we could continue you know." Naira told smirking back in return.

"I love you, baby." Kartik kissed her again.

"Achha ab utho na, we have to get ready warna we'll get late," Naira said pushing him.

"Btw, you look so hot Mendak." She said eying his bare chest and abs.

"Akhir Husband iska hun?"

"Such a flirt"

"Sirf aur Sirf tumhare liye baby."

"Of course, agar Kisi aur ke sath flirt Kiya tho mein tumhe kaccha Chaba jaungi."

"Your wish is my command, my highness." He laughs.

Naira slaps his chest. "Ab utho bhi."

They both got up and dressed up for their special night.