Keerthi Please Maaf Kardo!

Naira calls Keerthi 'Bhabhi' and Kartik is shocked.

Kartik's POV 

Wait whatt?? Keerthi is Naira's Bhabhi? Omgg? Keerthi ne shaadi karliya and she didn't inform me. That too she is married to Naira's brother. Hann aur kyun inform karthi mujhe, mene jo uske saath kiya , uske badh tho mein maafi ke layak bhi nahi hun. 

POV Ends 

Naira: Bhabhi app yaha per kyun kade ho! Andhar chaliye na! 

Keerthi: Haa chalo.

Naira: Vaise bhabhi yeh Kartik hai! Hamare company ka Global HR Head hai Aur Kartik yeh meri Keerthi bhabhi hai! Naksh bhaiya ki wife. 

Keerthi: I know him! 

Listening to this a big smiles climbs onto Kartik's face. 

Naira: Aap issey janthe ho? Waise bhi andhar chalke bath karthe hai! 

Kartik: Haan! Andhar chalke bath karthe hai! ( looks at Keerthi) 

Keerthi: Naira woh muhje dizzy feel ho raha haii, adhar chalthe hai na! 

Kartik: Keerthi kya hua tujhe? Aren't you feeling good?

Naira wonders why Kartik is speaking with her bhabhi so frankly and is concerned about her.

Naira: Kuch nahi hai Kartik. Bhabhi app andhar chaliye. 

Three of them go to Naira's cabin and on the way to cabin Kartik and Keerthi were looking at each other secretly which Naira observed. Kartik was so happy and excited to see Keerthi after 8 long years and was worried seeing her a bit sick. They enetered her cabin and Keerthi was about to slip but thankfully Kartik and Naira caught her. 

Kartik: Keerthi yarr tum yeh kya karthi hoo?? Tumhe koyi chot nahi lagi na?

Naira: Bhabhi aap theek hai na? 

Keerthi: ( Looking at Kartik ) I am fine. Don't need to worry about me anyways. I am taking care of myself from the past 8 years. 

Naira was confused on what Keerthi spoke. She understood that something is fishy is between Kartik and Keerthi but didn't know what. She didn't bother about it much and made Keerthi sit on a chair and gave her cool water. 

Listening to Keerthi, Kartik felt so guilty. 

Kartik wanted to speak with Keerthi and apologise her for his idiotic deeds. 

Kartik: Keerthi suno! 

Keerthi ignored him and Naira looked stoked at both of them. 

Kartik Understood that she is ignoring him. 

Kartik: Keerthi plzz suno yarrr! I know maine tumahre sath galat kiya. But later I realised that I needed you soo bad. My life is incomplete without you Keerthi. I missed you soo much. I need you back. I am soo sorry! 

Naira was confused about what Kartik was speaking. She felt weird seeing and listening Kartik speak to her Bhabhi like that. She was trying to understand what was happening there and analize what has happened with them in their past.

Kartik was continuously apologizing Keerthi but she ignored him. Kartik went down on his knees and was trying to apologize her but she didn't give a damn. 

Naira's POV

Yeh kya ho raha hai in dono ke beech mei? Keerthi bhabhi Kartik ki Girlfriend thi kyaa? No no! It was Kushi... He would he have told me if they were in relation. Fir kya hai in dono ke beech? Is she Kartik's bestfriend whom he lost? Maybe hosakta hai. I will find out and make things fine.

POV Ends

Keerthi's POV

Kartik am soo happy to finally see you after 8 long years. I know I left you when you needed me the most but what you did to me is unforgivable. You doubted our 19 years of  friendship. You didn't trust me Kartik. And now you apologize out of no where. I want to forgive you but the pain you've given me is not allowing me to do so. I too missed you soo much my Pagal Dost. I will take my time. You can't force me.

POV Ends 

Keerthi was holding her anguish and anger to herself but not anymore. She felt betrayed. She suddenly shouted SHUT UP KARTIK. 

Both Kartik and Naira were startled. Naira couldn't see her bhabhi like like that.

Naira: Bhabhi plz don't shout like that. It isn't good for you at this time. Your baby will get effected. 

Naira: (Angrily) Aur tum Kartik kya problem hai tumahara? Kyun meri bhabhi ko thang kar rahe ho? You know her? 

Keerthi: He is just my mom's friend son. Nothing more. I don't even know him at all. ( coughing)

Kartik was first shocked and happy to know that Keerthi is pregnant and he will become Mamu but was deeply hurt when Keerthi said that she didn't know him. 

Naira: Kartik plz go away from here.  Tumhari vajah Se Meri Bhabhi ki tabiyat kharab ho rahi hai.

Kartik: I will not do anything that will hurt Keerthi! I will go for now but Keerthi I will make things between was fine.

Keerthi: Nothing is there between us to talk.

Kartik: I know you are hurt. I will talk to you  and make things between us alright just like before.

Precap: Naira and Naksh Tries To Make things between Kartik and Keerthi fine.

Heyy Lovely Peeps

Thank you for reading my book and please keep supporting.

I know I am being irregular but please do support and like my story.

Will complete Keerthi and Kartik track asap and focus on Kaira's Love Story.

Loads of Lovee