Kartik's Firm Decision

Heyyy Peeps

Back with another chapter!

Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

What mattered to Kartik the most was Naira's happiness. She didn't like him the way he did hurted him the most.

Naira was telling him about her views on her getting married again. She made herself clear that she isn't interested to get married again and she doesn't want to fall in love again. 

(She didn't realize that she like Kartik which can turn into love) 

Kartik: See Naira, I also like you soo much, as a friend. You mean a lot to me. Your happiness matters to me the most. If you aren't interested to get married again, then don't. If anybody tells you anything, I will be there to answer them on your behalf. No matter what we will always be friends. Also agar future mein koyi pasand aagaye na, first I will check his background, talk to him and if I feel he is good for you, then you can go for that guy. What sayy?

Naira chuckles

Naira: That is whyy you are so special Kartik. Why doesn't everybody understand me like you do? You are the bestest friend I ever got. Haan aur agar koi pasand bhi aajaye na, I will first inform you. 

They both talk for some time regarding this. All that time Kartik was controlling himself. After 10mins they went back to their receptive cabins. 

Kartik informed Naira that he will go home early as he  wanted to spend time with his father. 

Kartik goes home as soon as possible. After 20mins of drive he reached his home. Kartik was so upset all the time but to his surprise even Keerthi was present there at his house.

The first thing he did when he entered his home was to talk to Manish. 

Kartik: Papa mujhe appse kuch kehena hai! 

Manish: Kya koi kush khabari hai kya? 

Keerthi: Uncle I guess uss ladki ne iski proposal accept ki hogi! 

Manish: Kya? Sach mein? Areyyy wahh! 

Kartik: Papa vesey kuch bhi nahi hai. Mujhe yeh batana tha ki, I don't like any girl. It was just infatuation. So I will marry the girl whom you prefer. 

Keerthi was shocked listening to his words. She didn't expect this. 

Manish: Teek hai, agar tum kehete ho tho I will see. But are you sure regarding this? I don't wanna force you beta. If you are not interested in getting married then also it is fine but don't do this because of any pressure. 

Kartik: Papa I am sure about this. I am  ready to get married. 

Saying this Kartik goes into his room. Keerthi excuses herself and follow Kartik to his room. 

Keerthi: Yeh kya hai Kartik?? Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho? Tum Naira se pyaar karthe ho na? Fir kyun kisi doosri Ladki se shaadi karna chahete ho? Have to gone mad?

Kartik: Keerthi mujhe abhi bath nahi karni hai iske baare mein. 

Keerthi: Par mujhe bath karni hai. I can't let this happen with you again. Did you confess your feeling to Naira? 

Kartik: Keerthi plz yar! Please I don't wanna talk about it now. ( Controlling his anguish) 

Keerthi:(Angrily)  I won't. This is about my bestfriend and I can't say quite. Did Naira tell that she doesn't like you? Phir aisa kyun kar rahe ho yarr. 

Kartik:(Shouts) Haan! She told that she see's me only like her bestfriend, nothing else. Also she told that she doesn't want to get married again. She said she will speak with all of you regarding this soon. So I can't force her to do this. We are just friends and nothing else. 

Keerthi gets shocked that her plan backfired.

She tries to make Kartik understand that Naira likes him but she didn't realized it yet. Also she tries to tell him that he is only doing this for his father's happiness not by his wish, which is wrong and he is spoiling his own life. 

But Kartik was adamant about this decision. 

Next few days passed on which turned into a month like always but Kartik was staying away from Naira because he know if he stayed with her his feeling for her will only increase and it will be wrong on him to do that. 

Naira didn't like this changed behavior of Kartik. She longed for him but he tried to ignore her. When ever Naira used go to him or talk to him he used to make excuses and leave. 

They both stopped going office together, weren't having lunch together etc which made Naira sad and she missed his presence soo much. 

1 month passed away like this. Naira couldn't tolerate this anymore. She yearned for his presence and everything around her felt wrong without him. So she planned of confronting him. 

Where as Manish and Dadi were busy selecting brides for their Kittu. 

Manish got a call from his friend and business associate, Pankaj Gupta- One of the leading Business Man in India. He told Manish that his daughter likes Kartik and wants to marry him. So he asked if they are okay with this alliance?

Manish was on Cloud 9 listening to this. He said okay and told that first the kids should meet and then we can decide further things. 

Precap: Naira misunderstands Kartik! Kartik agrees for the alliance! 

Guess the name of the new character guyss!

Still the flashback is going on! It will continue in next chapter.

I promise that I will post a new chapter after every 3 days.

I hope you all liked this chapter. 

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask If You Are Going Out.