You Are My Bestfriend!

Heyyy Peeps

Back with another chapter! Sooo Sorry For the delay guys. I was busy with other things at home. Hope you understand.

Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira was trying to figure out if she has any feeling for any guy. Suddenly Kartik strikes her mind. 

But she chose brushes off  it again instead of thinking why again and again is she thinking of him. Maybe she isn't able accept the fact that she likes Kartik or the fear of getting betrayed in a relationship scares her. 

She already has been in a relation which is meant to the most important relation for any woman. She gave her 200% percent to make that relation a beautiful one and be a good life partner. 

Where as her better half failed to maintain the relation and Naira blames herself for the failure for the so called beautiful relationship. 

Naira was so engrossed in these thoughts that she forgot that she had to attend an important meeting till Kartik came to call her to the meeting. 

When Kartik came into her cabin he found her leaning back against her chair and was biting her nails, engrossed thinking something.  

He found that different as Naira never bites her nails, she does it so when she is so tensed. 

He got worried seeing her like that so he calls her! 

Kartik: Naira?? 

No response

He calls her out again but she doesn't reply. He near her and again calls her name loudly.

She jumps out of fear due to him  screaming so loud.

Naira: (Angrily) Pagal ho gaye ho tum? Kyun chilla rahe ho haa? Acche se bula nahi sakte?

Kartik: Main Pagal Hun? I was one who came to call you that you are getting late to the meeting but you were lost in your thoughts. Its 1:20 already! All of us are waiting for you. 

Naira: Shitt! 1:20? Oh godd! How can I be late to such an important meeting! Chalo chalte hai! 

She got up hurriedly from her chair and started running all around her cabin to take some important files which were placed in different places. 

Kartik was laughing at her to himself as he knew if he laughs at her now she is going to kill him. He never saw Naira so messed up. He said he will help her up Naira wasn't listening to him. 

Suddenly while collecting one of her files, her leg slipped as she was walking very fast and wore heels. 

She was about to fall and that when Kartik caught her by her waist. He held her very tightly with one hand  and with another one all the files which she was carrying. 

They were lost in each other's eyes. Kartik was busy adoring her face features as he never saw her so close. Where as Naira was lost in his dreamy eyes. 

It was the first time they both were so close.

They were busy staring each other and forgot about the meeting. 

They were getting late for the meeting and the investors were losing their patience that the meeting was already delayed by 25mins. 

Naira's PA came to call her but she found Kartik and Naira in such position and assumed that something was cooking between them.