A Chance

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

My exams are done now and I will be uploading every alternate day.

I feel that I've been stretching this story for too long. So I will complete it ASAP.

I love you guys a lot!

I hope you guys will keep supporting this story.

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira quickly got down the car and went inside the house. 

Naksh followed her. 

When Naira entered the house she found her PA sitting on the sofa and tapping his foot as if he was stressed about something. 

It was almost 4 in the morning and Naira's PA was present in the living room. 

Naira walked up to him. 

"Ankush?" 

He looks at her and immediately stands up. 

"Hello, Mam! How are you? Is your arm painting" 

"Thank you for your concern Ankush, I am good and yes it's hurting a bit and I hope it sets soon. First, sit down and tell me tumhe kya pata Chala?" 

"Mam woh company ke account se 16Cr missing hai!" 

"What the hell? Kaise ho Sakta hai yeh? Freaking 16Cr Rupees missing hai and nobody knows about it? Who else has access to the company's bank account except me, you, Clara (Dubai Branch MD), and Shubo Malhotra (Senior Finance Manager of Western Aqua)?" 

"According to my knowledge, it is only 4 of us, mam. I suspect that one of them had done this." 

"You mean one among Clara and Shubo?"

"Yes, Mam. If I didn't open the bank account today to check some previous transactions, I've would have never found this." 

"I am glad you found it. So now I am going to call and inform the police regarding this." (takes out her phone) 

"Rukho Naira!" 

It was Naksh. He was not surprised to see Naira's PA here. He trusts Ankush a lot. 

Ankush was there with Western Aqua since the beginning and he is very loyal towards the Singhanias. His father worked as a PA for Naitik a few years ago. He passed away in an accident and since then the Singhanias had helped his family a lot to become financially stable. 

So basically Naksh considers him as his brother. 

He was standing there and listening to the convo between both of them. 

When Naira said that she will talk to the police, he felt it will be a bad idea because the news can leak in the media and everybody will get to know about this.

He stopped Naira.

"Hello, Sir How are you? it's been so long that we met!"

"Hello, Ankush good to see you after a long time. how is your mom I hope she's doing well?

"yes she's doing well and she talks about you and your family a lot"

"that's so sweet of her. Ummm Naira... I guess it's better that you don't complain to the police instead we can hire a private investigator."