The Evil

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Sorry for the delay guys, I was stuck with some important work. 

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:50

Happyyyy Reading!

Flashback

3 weeks ago

Vedika' s POV

Kartik and I were told to go to the Chilkur Balaji Temple which is almost 35km from Hyderabad, to take the blessings of God before our Engagement is fixed. 

I agreed but Kartik was a bit reluctant, to which he later agreed. 

I was so happy that I'll get to spend some alone time with Kartik. 

So started around 3 in the afternoon as Kartik had some meetings. 

We reached around 4:30 pm. 

I was the only one speaking and Kartik just hummed in response and was busy with his phone in the whole journey. 

I really didn't like it at all. But I guess he was tired so I didn't force him to speak. 

We were sent for the direct darshan. The normal queue was stopped as we were entering. 

You know being rich has its own benefits. 

After the darshan, we collected our prasad and came out of the temple by 6 pm. 

I was freaking hungry. I asked Kartik to stop by a hotel so that we can have our early dinner and then en route back to Hyd. 

He gladly agreed to me and I was so happy. 

Both of us had dinner with some random talks and this time Kartik also spoke with me. 

He was smiling at me. Omg! I couldn't be much happier today! 

We had our dinner and when we're about to start, it was raining cats and dogs. 

The police put barricades on the road telling us that there was a landslide and the roads got damaged so we have to stay here tonight. 

I was on cloud nine! 

I felt that the universe wanted us to spend time together. 

I was okay with it but Kartik looked pissed. 

We took a room at the hotel where we had our dinner.

Kartik wanted two separate rooms but they weren't available. So we both had to share a room. 

I thought we can kiss or do something hot tonight because the room was very cozy and cherry on the top, it was raining outside. 

But things didn't go accordingly.

He was busy with his phone calls so I made myself busy using my phone too. 

Soon it was 11:30 pm and we decided to call it night. 

Kartik volunteered to sleep on the couch and I couldn't say no. 

But it would have been better if we shared the bed. Who knows by the morning we would snuggle into each other and I wake up in his arms. His hand placed on my waist and I resting my head on his chest? 

That would be soo awesome! But I have to wait for all this to happen. Just a few more months and he will be mine and I his. 

I couldn't sleep at all as I was busy staring at the handsome in front of me. 

He looked so handsome and cute while sleeping. 

I couldn't resist anymore, so I got down the bed, squatted near the couch, and planted a kiss on Kartik's forehead. 

As I kissed his forehead a beautiful smile crept on his face while he was still asleep. 

I was so happy that he was reacting to my kiss but my happiness was short-lived. 

He called out someone's name. 

He was speaking in his sleep.

Whatever he spoke was unclear but at last, he said " Nai..naira... I-I Love yo...you, please do...don't leave me" 

I was heartbroken. 

How could he do this? He should call out my name but instead he too some bitch's name. 

Who the fuck is Naira now? And Kartik loves her?

No No this can't happen at all. He is mine and I love him. 

He belongs only to me and nobody else. 

First I will kill this girl Naira, who so ever it is, I won't spare her at all. 

I quickly took my phone and dialed my best friend Natasha who owns a few detectives and goons. 

I told her about all this and she said that she will find out about that bitch and inform me by morning. 

I couldn't sleep all night because of this. 

At 6:30 Natasha called me and sent the pics and details of that lady. 

I was shocked to see the pics because I knew her, she is Kartik's boss, Chairperson CEO of Western Aqua companies. 

I felt so jealous looking at her pictures. 

I wanted to burn her down that moment itself. 

So I texted back Natasha to send her goons to my place for a week so that I can plan an attack on her and remove her permanently from Kartik's life. 

Then my way to winning his heart will be even easier. 

We returned home by 12 pm. 

Without wasting my time I planned the attack along with the goons.  

Soon we were all set to kill her. 

So we all planned the attack on Wednesday evening at her office itself so that anybody won't get suspicious of us. 

It was Wednesday and I was so excited about this attack. 

Later that night I got two calls, a call that Kartik met with an accident and another one that the attack was a failure and instead they hit someone else. 

I was so angry and worried at the same time. 

Out of my shock, I got to know that Kartik was the one who saved Naira from the attack. 

This bitch.... Ughh! 

Why did Kartik have to save her? 

I hate Naira!

I will not leave this bitch. 

POV Ends

 I hope you all liked this chapter.

Also, just a couple of chapters and this story will come to an end.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.