I Will Not Leave Him

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

I was busy all week and I have an exam coming up soon, so I might update a bit slowly.

I hope you guys will keep supporting this story.  

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:50

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira and Naksh were looking at each other.

They saw that person whom both of them hate to the core, especially Naksh.

Kartik didn't fail to observe the change in expressions of the siblings. 

Whereas Vedika got tensed seeing that one of the goons didn't wear the mask properly and the police can easily identify him.

If he gets caught, nowhere in the world Vedika can escape from the police.

 But she realized that she didn't see that man while planning the attack. Who could he be and why is he a part of this? 

Her thoughts were broken by Kartik. 

"Kya hua Vedika why are you so tensed?", Kartik asked. 

"It's nothing, I get scared seeing such accidents", she lies without getting caught. 

Kartik nods his head in acknowledgment and turns to the duo and somewhere behind his mind he may have understood what both of them are thinking. 

"Don't tell me what I am thinking is true?" 

"What are you thinking Kartik," asked Naksh. 

He turns to Naira and looks at her. Seeing her face confirmed to him that what he is thinking is correct. 

"Was that Varun in the picture?" 

Naira gets shocked as she never showed Kartik Varun's picture. Then how did he recognize him? 

"Tumhe kaise pata chala ki wo Varun hai?"

"Matlab mein Sahi tha! That son of an asshole, who dare do this?" Grips his fist tightly. 

Vedika wasn't understanding what they talking about and what shocked her is that these people know that person in the picture.

It means that there is no room to hide if he gets caught now. 

"Wahi mein sochu, how dare that fucking bastard even think to attack my sister?"  Naksh snapped. 

"Aap log iss admi ko pehechan the ho?" asked one of the police officers.  

"Sir, this asshole is Varun Reddy, I don't know what he is doing now a days, but as far as I know, he was the CEO of Reddy Cement Industries in Warangal," Naksh told to the police officers. 

"Okay let me send this picture to the control room and they will give his details in less than an hour" 

"Accha by the way do you know this guy? I mean does he have any familiar relationship with anybody in your family?" the police asked looking at Naksh.  

"Yes Sir!" Naira answered in a bold way making heads turn towards her! 

"Umm... He is my ex-husband." with a blank expression. 

"Oh okay, let me what we can do regarding this" Said the police officer making their way out of the room with his team. 

Vedika gaped at this statement! Kartik and Naksh didn't expect Naira to answer. 

But Naira was not bothered or scared of that son of an asshole. She became strong as time passed and doesn't give a shit about such people. 

All were looking at Naira as if they saw some ghost. 

"Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh rahe ho muhje?" 

" Well I didn't expect you to answer!" told an amused Naksh. 

"And why is that so? Do you think I was scared of the asshole? Hell, No," Naira snapped back at Naksh with a bit of disappointment. 

"Woah calm down Sherni, he is just asking." 

" I know! Bhai, I was never scared of that asshole. It was just that I couldn't move from what had happened to me because of him for a long time. So I always got a bit emotional listening to things related to him. But being with the right set of people ( looks at Kartik) I  understood that he is not of me and my emotions. So yes I don't even care about him anymore at all." 

A small smile crept on Kartik's face which didn't go unrecognized by Naksh and Vedika. 

"And about this accident, I won't leave that fucking man this time. I was naive back then but now, I am a completely different person and I will make sure that he gets the toughest punishments for these foolish acts. Also, he fucking hurt my Mendak, so no sparing him this time at all." 

She told MY MENDAK. 

Kartik was grinning like a kid who has been given a bunch of chocolates. 

Naksh failed to understand what was happening but he was so proud of his little sister who isn't little anymore. 

She was a grown mature woman who is taking such bold decisions. 

Vedika on the other side was so mad at things happening with her. 

First, she was slightly scared of getting caught, the second were the things happenings in the room. 

Naira called Kartik ' MY MENDAK'  that irked Vedika to the core. 

But one thing she didn't get is that how the fuck that Varun guy is involved in this plan? 

She didn't know him at all! She was mad at that guy for spoiling her plan. 

Out of all, he was Naira's ex. She didn't even know that Naira was divorced. 

This only made her hate Naira even more because she was already married but divorced and she is trying on Kartik now and Kartik was also goner for her. 

Vedika excused herself and walked out of the room to call her friend Natasha. She was the one who sent her the goons so she must have this person too. 

As of now, Vedika's first motive is to find this Varun guy and kill or make a deal with him so that she doesn't get caught. 

In the room, Naksh hugged Naira and told her that he was so proud of her. 

Kartik told Naira to sit beside him on the bed and she did so comfortably. 

She felt so good being so close to him. She was feeling this for the first time and it gave her so much warmth. 

Naksh didn't mind it at all. Somewhere in his mind he was shipping both of them but never expressed it properly, but he did once accidentally. 

He didn't wanna disturb their moment so he walked out of the room leaving both of them alone. 

 I hope you all liked this chapter.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.