Understanding Myself

Heyyyy Peeps!

Thank you for waiting so patiently.\

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading

*Naira's subconscious is written in Italics and rest in normal style. 

A very furious Naira walked out of the cafe.

She was full of rage and wanted to hit the life out of someone. 

She needed peace. She needed time to process what she just heard and she needed time to calm down herself. 

She got into the car and closed her eyes. 

Wanted to drive the car but because of the POP on her hand, she couldn't. 

She told the driver to take her to KBR park. 

She needed peaceful surroundings to calm down and think. 

In no time they reached the park. 

Naira went to her regular spot where people usually don't visit. It was between the trees, various colorful flowers and that area was prone to snakes which prevented people from visiting there. 

But it also had beautiful peacocks, peahens, and deers nearby who come frequently to that area. 

She sat on the rock and rewinded her conversation with Rishi at the cafe. 

He confirmed that Vedika and Varun were together in the accident and it is Varun who stole the amount from mine and the company's account. 

He said that someone from her office itself helped him to do this. 

For sure she is going to sue them. Rishi has collected few shreds of evidence and he said he needs a day or two more to have strong proofs, which are enough to file a case and sue them. 

He also said that Varun has a girlfriend named Natasha whose family is into illegal businesses for a living and that included murdering people for money too. 

Another bomb was that Vedika and Natasha were good friends and Varun met Vedika through her.

Rishi suspects that Vedika was the mastermind of this plan and Varun- Natasha just supported her by providing her the goons. 

What intrigued Naira was that why did Vedika want to kill her? 

She didn't even know who Vedika was until she met her at the hospital. 

Rishi had an answer for this too. He suspects that Vedika is jealous of Naira, hence she planned to kill her. 

Naira didn't understand what made Vedika so jealous that she wanted to kill her? 

This was very huge. Vedika was nothing less than a psycho in Naira's pov. 

She closed her eyes and recalled all the moments with Vedika. 

Naira realized that she always had this jealous and poker face around her. But around the families, she put this sansakri, very calm wala attitude.

Also, Vedika put up this different kind of face whenever Naira spoke to Kartik.

"Wait, does this situation have got anything to do with Kartik?" Naira thought. 

"But as far as I've understood her, she hates me and hates watching me talk to Kartik''