Wait What....Keerthi??

Kartik dropped Naira home and went back to his house.

When reached his house he found somebody sitting in the hall. It was dark as all lights were off. He couldn't see who it was. Suddenly somebody him from! He went and switched on the lights and found his Dadi.

Kartik: Dadi app yaha par, iss wakth kya kar rahe hoo??

Dadi: Kittu vo darasal mujhe laga ki hum aaj bhouth dhooki hogey. So I just wanted to talk to you! But seem to be fine and I am soo happy to see you like this!

Kartik: Dadi yarr! I love you soo much. App issliye mere favorite ho! Vaise I am feeling very good infact. You also don't think much my love. Just go and sleep. Goodnight dadu!

Dadi: I love you too kittu! Goodnight my Rockstar! Also I have to speak something important with you tomorrow morning!

Kittu: Okayyyy!

Kartik goes to his room changes into comfy clothes and sleeps comfortably.

AT NAIRA'S PLACE

Naira goes into her house and she finds many gifts placed on the dinning table. She was confused seeing soo many gifts and chocolates on the table. She wanted to go and ask her parents but it was too late and she knew that they were sleeping. She goes to her room and finds a tall guy standing in her room near the window.

Naira: Kon haii mere yaha? Aur himmat kaise hui mere room mei aane ki?

Guy: Mujhe bhool gayi 007 ?

Naira: Bhaii! App!

She runs and hugs Naksh!

Naksh: I missed you soo much Naira!

Naira: Mei Bhi bhai! I missed you soooo much!

Somebody from back tells "Accha Tho Tumne Muhje Miss Nahi Kiya? Very Bad Naira"

Naira and Naksh turn towards that person and smile. Naira goes towards that person and hugs tightly.

Naira: Bhabhiiii! I missed you too!

Keerthi: Haa sab janthi hu mei ki tumne mujhe kitna miss kiya bachu!

Naira: Sach mei bhabhi! ( Kisses her on the check)

Naira: Vaise app dono kab aaye aur mere liye tum log sooye nahi?

Keerthi: Vo hum aaj sham ko aaye the. Mumma papa ko surprise diye the.

Naksh: Vaise humare pass tumhare liye ek surprise hai Naira!

Naira: Wow ek aur surprise! Kya hai bhai jaldi se batao na!

Keerthi: Tumhare bed pe ek hamper hai! Wo open karke dheko!

Naira goes to her bed and finds a neatly packed hamper there. She opens it with lots of excitement and finds a greeting card. She take it and opens and finds something written on it. It said " Soon To Be Bua"

Naira was soo elated seeing it! She saw Naksh and Keerthi who were side hugging each each other facing Naira and Naksh put his hand on Keerthi's Stomach!

Naira was soo happy that she couldn't control her tears. She went to Keesh and hugged both of them.

Naira: Congratulation Bhaiya Bhabhi! I am soo happy for both of you.

Keesh: Thank You Naira!

Naira: I wait for the chotu Bhaiya ya Bhabhi to come soon.

Keerthi: Mujhse bhi nahi ho raha hai! I am soo excited for this new phase of my life.