I Miss You!

Heyyyy Peeps!

TODAYYY IS A VERYY SPECAIL DAY FOR ALL OF US!

SHIVI'S BIRTHDAY AND 5 EVERGREEN YEARS OF OUR BABIES #KAIRA AND #SHIVIN

I AM SOO PROUD OF THEM! WATCHING THEM ON SCREEN NEVER BORES US! THEY CREATE SOME ELECTRIFYING CHEMISTRY WHEN THEY COME TOGETHER!

I WISH OUR BABIES A VERY GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THEY KEEP WORKING TOGETHER IN MANY MVs AND WEB SERIES.

MAY GOD PROTECT THEM FROM ALL EVILS AND DIRTY NAZAR

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

Its been 3 months.

Kartik and Naira aren't on talking terms. Though they long for each other's presence, their misunderstandings doesn't allow them to do so.

Naira is developed feelings for Kartik in these two months but the feeling of getting betrayed was more than love.

She misses him a lot but always the incident at the restaurant flashes in her mind. But what did she at the restaurant that she doesn't even wanna talk to Kartik? 

On the other side Kartik was having a hard to forget Naira because he feels different when he is around her and she makes him so happy. He never got this feeling with any of the girls, not even Kushi and now with Vedika too. 

They both work in the same office but they aren't talking to each other like they used to. 

Naira started to call him Mr. Goenka and gave cold replies each time they spoke which Kartik didn't like at all. In the first place he couldn't understand why was she doing that to him. 

In Kartik POV it was Naira who cancelled the plan and since day after that she's behaving very different with him. 

In these 3 months Keerthi and Naksh had gone back to USA after their 3rd Marriage Anniversary celebrations, Goenka' s used to visit the Singhania's  very frequently and Manish compelled Kartik to marry Vedika as her father Mr. Pankaj Gupta had offered a deal  worth 300Cr to the Goenka Group Of Industries which will be finalized once if Kartik agrees to wed his daughter. 

Manish was going to Chemotherapy sessions which had a good effect on him and it could extend his life span for more 9 months. All he had to do is stay happy and take proper medication. 

Manish liked Vedika a lot, but Dadi didn't like her. She felt as if she is trying to pretend in front of them. 

Naira had no clue about Vedika where as Akshara and Naitik knew. When ever they tried to talk about any things related to Kartik with Naira, she always avoided that topic.  

She knew the fact that the Goenka' s were searching a bride for their ladla Kittu but she didn't know they they found one.

Since the day at the restaurant she kept herself so busy and didn't attend any family gathering. 

She sometimes used to question herself why is she behaving like this and troubling herself so much. 

Kartik's POV 

Its been almost 3 months and now I have to take a decision which is good for me as well as my Family. If not now, it is never. I have to support my then in such situations. I will inform Papa about it and the tell the rest. I know this decision will hurt many people but I have to take this step.