Keerthi Holding Back Herself

Heyyyy Peeps! How are youu?
Actually I should have my from exams today but they got postponed because of the shutdown of schools and colleges in my state. So I thought of writing this.

Thank you so much for all the love ❤towards my book but I am a bit disappointed with the  votes.

So from now I'll put target and I will post a new update after reaching it only.

Target: 20 votes

Kartik walked out of the cabin seeing Keerthi's condition and also because Naira told him to do so.

Kartik opened the door and walked out looking at the floor and suddenly he bumps into a tall, mascular guy and hurt their head.

Kartik: Ahhh! Sorry Dude! Galti se Lag gaya!
(Not looking at the person)

Guy: No Problem Dude! (Doesn't look at Kartik as his head was hurt)

The Guy looks at Kartik and gets shocked. By that time Karthik was walking away from there.

Guy:Heyyy wait!

Kartik turns back and looks at the guy!

Kartik: Yess?

Guy: You must be Kartik Goenka right?

Kartik: Umm Yess, I am Kartik!

Guy: Finallyy I met you! I've heard alot about you.

Kartik I was confused as he never saw this guy before.

Kartik: Umm..That's cool...But I don't know you!

Guy: Ohh yehh! I am....

Just then Naira comes out of her cabin to get her bhabhi a cup of coffee. She finds Naksh talking to some guy. She didn't know it was Karthik as he was standing in front of Naksh. She was so excited to see him at her office.She calls him aloud.

Naira: Bhaii! App Yaha? (Loudly and goes to him)

Hearing Naira call somebody Bhai Kartik turns towards her nervously to check if she is calling him Bhai! (LOL)

Hearing his sister's voice Naksh looks at her and walks towards her happily.

Before Kartik turned Naksh started walking towards Naira and both hugged each other.

Kartik was confused and somewhere deep down in his heart he was happy that he is not the guy whom Naira was calling bhai.

Seeing Naksh and Naira hugging each other he finally understood that he is her brother and Keerthi's husband.

Kartik's POV

Okayyy.... Toh yeh Naira ka Bhai Naksh hai! Iska matlab yeh Keerthi ka husband hai! That's why he knew me. Iska matlab Keerthi told him about me. Woww! Mere Jiju aaye hai!  But wait he must be angry at me? No, No then why would he speak with you so softly?Beta Kartik tu bouth soch raha hai. Don't overthink you fool. Chal aur us se bath kar.

POV Ends

Conversation between Naksh and Naira

Naira: Bhaii? App yaha kaise?

Naksh: Woh mumma ne bataya tha ki Keerthi aaye hai yaha par Cab mei, tumhe tumhara phone dene ke liye. Tu apna phone Ghar per Bhul Gai na isliye aur bahut Sare calls aa rahe the tumhare phone pey.

Naira: Ohh! Bhabhi Ne Mujhe Kuchh Nahin bataya. So sorry I troubled both of you and thank you so much Bhai.

Naksh: Koi na meri pyaari Behana! I am always there to help you.