Kartik And Naira Reconciled?

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

Gupta's Mansion 

Pankaj: Beta I've spoken with Manish ji! He said he is okay with this alliance but will confirm it once when both Kartik and you are sure about it. 

Girl: Papa I am sure that I want to marry Kartik only! I always liked him! He is a sweetheart! I know he won't decline the proposal! I am such a beauty, how can he decline me?

Pankaj: Hopefully! Okay so I will talk to Manish ji and tell when and where you both will meet! 

Girl: Plan it as soon as possible Papa, I can't wait to see Kartik. 

Both Manish and Pankaj decided that both of them will meet at Taj Kohinoor Restaurant in Hitech City for Lunch on Saturday. 

Kartik doesn't know about all this as he was at office. 

Their parents had plans for them but destiny had some other plans which will unfold soon. 

At the Office

Naira came to office and she was in no mood to talk to anybody. She's been very moody since the morning. 

She fixed in her mind that whatever may happen, she will confront Kartik today. 

She was roaming nearby his cabin all the time. She sat in the conference room which was exactly opposite to his cabin and gave a clear view of it. She tried to barge into his cabin and ask him but all the time someone or the else were there in his cabin. 

She couldn't meet Kartik all day as he was very busy. 

It was almost 9:30pm and Kartik was about leave. Naira saw him packing his things. She thought it was the correct opportunity to talk to him. 

He was about to leave his cabin, he opened the door and was shocked to see Naira standing with her arms on her waist and was looing at Kartik dangerously. 

He knew what will happen to him if he won't run away from there. He tried going but Naira didn't allow him to move at all.

She pushed him inside his cabin and closed the door. 

Naira: Kya samaj rahe ho tum kuhd ko mendhak kahikey? 

Kartik: (fumbles) Ku.. kuch na... nah..nahi Naira! Plz hato mujhe Ghar jana hai! Papa mera wait kar rahe hai hongey!

Naira: Mainey uncle ko call karke bol diya ki tum aaj late aaogey, hum dono ko kuch important kaam hai! 

Kartik: Kya? Kyun tum aisa karthi ho? Haan? Kya lagti ho tum meri? 

Naira:(Shocked and agrily)Kya lagti ho main tumahri? Seriously Kartik?

Realizes what he said and regret saying that!

Kartik: Vo.. Voo galti se bol diya. Par kyun aisa kar rahi ho tum? 

Naira: Main kya kar rahi hun? Tum mujhse bath nahi karthe 1 mahiney sey, mere sath lunch nahi kar rahe ho, mere calls aur messages ko ignore rahe ho aur ab mujhse bath karne se bhag ja rahe ho! 1 month Kartik, I felt so low if you weren't around me and didn't talk to me. Kyun aisa kar rahe ho tum haa?

Kartik: Naira vo mein busy tha aur mein apna zyada se zyada time papa ke sath spend karna chahata hun. Mein koi ignore nahi kar raha hun! (to himself)Mein tumse dur rehene ki kosish kar raha hun Naira. Jab tum mere sath rehethe ho tho bhouth accha lagta hai and I want to feel it through out my life but isn't possible Naira. I have to get used to it. 

Naira: Jooth math bolo Kartik. Koi aur wajha hai and you aren't telling it to me. 

Kartik: Kuch nahi hai Naira, seriously! Should I prove it to you now?

Naira: I trust you Kartik but I feel you are lying to me. I just wanna spend some time with my BFF. I have to share many things with him. I miss him a lot. 

Kartik: (to himself) You can't make Naira sad Kartik. One last time spend time with her and then stay away. It is not good for both of you. You are doing this for her happiness but she is only feeling sad! You have to make her happy not matter what, her happiness is more important to you than my happiness. 

Kartik: I am soo Sorry Naira! I got busy with my things and forgot about you. I will for sure spend time with you. Tho ab chale hamare favorite Dosa stall pey? 

Naira: Nahi! Aaj nahi! Tum ghar chale jao, hum dono kal yani ki Saturday ko lunch ke liye jaengey at Taj Kohinoor, I have to tell you a lots of things! Altleast 4 ghantey lagengey okayy?You should come for sure. No making any excuses. 

Kartik: Okay done! I promise you I'll be  there for sure!

Naira gets excited and hugs Kartik tightly. Kartik didn't except it but he also reciprocated that hug so that she'll be happy. 

Naira: Yayyy! Thank you mendhak! I likee you soo much! 

Kartik: (to himself) And I love you Naira! 

Kartik just smiles and goes home. 

He reaches his house, gets freshen up and sat with the family to have dinner together.

Manish: Kartik? Mujhe Pankaj Gupta se call aya tha! 

Kartik: Pankaj Gupta? Business man? 

Manish: Haan. Woh tumhe apna daamadh banana chahatey hai isliye tumhe kal unki beti ko milne jana hoga, lunch ke liye! 

Listening to that Kartik choke's his food. 

Dadi: Areyy Kittu aaram se beta! 

Kartik: Haan dadi! Papa par... Aise acchanak? Aur kal mein busy hoon papa! Nahi mil sakta main. 

Manish: Kartik unnhone bataya tha ki unki beti tumhari classmate thi MBA mein! So koyi nayi ladki nahi hai na. Milke tho dekho na kal. Aur work can be done anytime, I think we shouldn't lose such a good alliance. 

Kartik: Papa I understand, lekin kal ek important meeting hai Taj Kohinoor mein and I can't skip it. I promised Naira also. 

Manish: Yeh tho bhouth acchi bath hai na! Pankaj ji and I planned your meeting in Taj Kohinoor only. So first meeting katam karlo fir unki beti se mil lena lunch ke liye. Aur Naira sey mein bath karlunga iss barey mein!

Kartik: Nahi papa, app Naira ko kuch nahi bataengey iss bare mein, I'll talk to her. Aur Papa mera meeting lunch ke time mein he hai.

Manish: (Annoyed by his excuses) Woh sab mujhe pata nahi hai! You sort it out. (Softly) I just don't want to lose such a good alliance for you. Aur mere pas abb tho sirf 3-4 mahiney he bache hai. 

Manish's last line made Kartik emotional! 

Kartik: Papa plzz yarr aise bathey math karo! I will meet her tomorrow for sure.

Manish: Teekh hai! I will inform Pankaj ji. And if you don't like the alliance its okay, then we have to look for some other alliances. I just hope I get to see your marriage  before I die. (making Kartik emotional) 

Kartik: Papa plz aisa math boliye. I will meet her tomorrow and then tell it to you. 

Manish: Okay! 

Kartik: Vaisey unki beti ka naam kya hai?

Manish: VEDIKA 

Kartik: Vedika???

Precap: Kartik broke his promise, Naira disheartened. 

Still the flashback is going on! It will continue in next chapter. Pakka only one chapter and then some dhamaka is awaiting. 

I promise that I will post a new chapter after every 3 days.

I hope you all liked this chapter.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask If You Are Going Out.