It's Me

Heyyyy Peeps!

Thank you for waiting so patiently.

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading

"Hello?"

"Ha, bol kyun call Kiya?" drowsy voice. 

"Chi, aisa koyi bath kartha hai apne friend se?

"Meri neendh karab kardi aur ab bekar ke questions pooch rahe ho?" 

"Okay chill. Why are you getting pissed?"

"Ab bath pey aa varna call cut karde and let me sleep."

"Sham ke 6 bajgaye hai and you still want to sleep?"

"Kartik agar tumhe yahi bath karni hai tho bye, I want to take rest."

"Accha sorry sorry yarr." 

"Hmmm"

"Keerthi woh...."

"Kya Hua?" She asks with concern. 

"I am not able to do this yarr." 

"Kartik tell me clearly, kya hua hai? You are sacring me." sitting up on the bed. 

"This marriage thing yarr!" 

"Haa, kya hua hai? Teri aur Vedika ki engagent hai 3 dino mein aur shaadi ho rahi hai na ek mahine mai, Bhouth kush hoga tu?" Speaks in a mocking tone. 

"Wahi tho. This is so soon."

"But you wanted this? Didn't you?" asks him angrily. 

"I know I know... Parr." sighs 

"Kartik you wanted this right? I told you to wait, lekin nahi? You wanted to get married so that you can forget her. You didn't even tell her what you feel and took this decision in haste."

"I know, lekin I am not able to think anything beyond her."

"You are whipped ." teases him. 

"Yahi tho problem hai. Today I called Vedika as Naira and...." he was interrupted by Keerthi's laughter. 

"You did that? Wowww! I was I was there. Her face would be worth watching." 

"Oh come on. I feel bad for her dude. She doesn't deserve this yaa."

Keerthi rolls her eyes. "Whatever"

"This is the wrong yaa! I can't do this to Vedika. She cares a lot about me, all the time in the hospital she stayed with me, helped papa a lot whenever he used to come to the hospital, but in return, I didn't do anything. I am trying to get close to her but my threat isn't allowing e to do so. I am not able to forget her yarr." 

"Kartik...take deep breaths. You know what? If you don't like you have an option to back out now itself. If you arent sure about this relation then don't do it forcefully. You can never be happy and also you love somebody else dude. This ain't good for you." 

"Are you mad? How can I back out? Papa will get hurt and I can't do that. I will marry Vedika if needed but will not hurt him. And why should I back out? I don't even know if Naira likes me? I can't risk everything now Keerthi. Everybody is happy, so let it be like this." 

"What about your happiness you idiot? Just take a chance and see na. What if she likes you? What if she is scared to tell you because she is also scared of rejection? Also, remember what I told you? I guess Naira likes you."