First Step Towards Realization

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:45

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira furiously walked out of the room wiping her tears which were continuously rolling down!

Naira was walking very fast not even bothering about people in her surroundings when she bumped into someone.

Person: Owww! Dekhke nahi chal sakti kya?Main niche Gir Jati aur mere bacche ko Kuchh ho jata tho? (Pressing her forehead)

Naira knew that person!

Naira lifted her head and was shocked to see the person standing in front of her!

Naira: Bhabi app?

Keerthi: Naira tum? Aise Kyun chal Rahi thi aur tum ro Kyun rahi ho? Naira sab theek hai na?? (Placing her hand on Naira's shoulder)

Naira couldn't take it anymore.

She has been bottling up her feeling since the accident.

 She started sobbing very bad making Keerti worry even more.

Keerthi was the only one after Kartik who caught Naira off guard! 

Keerthi couldn't see Naira be so vulnerable, her heart pained looking at her sister in law who is nothing less than an own sister to her. 

Keerthi: Naira please don't cry! Batho mujhe kya hua hai? We will sit and sort it out. 

Naira: Yaha par Nahi bhabi, we'll go outside please! Mera dham Guth Raha hai yaha!

Keerthi agreed! They went to the lawn in the hospital and sat on the bench. 

Keerthi: Ab batho kya Hua hai ki tum damsel in distress ki Tarah to rahi ho? 

Naira chuckled between her sobs but again continued to cry! 

Naira: I am the reason for everything bhabi. I am to be blamed for Kartik's situation. 

Keerthi: Naira... It was an accident. You didn't do anything. Did you know ki accident hone wala tha? 

Naira nods her head negitaviely. 

Keerthi: Phir? Kyun blame kar rahi ho apne app ko? 

Naira: No Bhabhi, It was me who should have been in his place. He was the one who saved me risking his life. He called out my name to alert me about the car approaching me, lekin I was so angry that I didn't even bother him. By the time I turned to see, Kartik pushed me aside and got hit by the car. (crying) Now tell me bhabi, who is the culprit? It is ME. 

Keerthi didn't know all the details about the accident, but after hearing this from Naira she was hell shocked. 

Many things were going on in Keerthi's mind. She was getting a doubt that this could be a planned accident on Naira, but unluckily Kartik got hit. 

Keerthi: Naira... Not at all (taking Naira into a hug)  Tum ne Kuch nahi kya hai! Kartik got very lucky in this accident. And why wouldn't he save, when the accident was taking right in front of his eyes! You are very precious to him Naira and he can't see you getting hurt at all. He saved you. 

Naira: Bhabhi app bhi Kartik ki tarha bath kar rahe ho! Mein kya lagthi hun Bhabhi Kartik ki? Also, he is getting engaged to someone, instead of thinking about his family and fiancee, he risked his life for me. Why? I treated him like shit and in return he saves me? How can someone be so good bhabhi?

Keerthi: (Smiles) Naira you mean a lot to him. He can't tolerate his people getting hurt. I know that idiot must have done something that you treated him very badly. Otherwise, as far as I know, you both were the cutest cou... Fri..friends ever. 

Naira: How are you so sure Bhabhi that Kartik did something? 

Keerthi: Ohh Naira, I know that idiot from the past 26 years, and he behaves like an asshole at times. That is why we broke up in the past. He messes up things thinking that he is doing the right thing, but he isn't doing right. 

Naira just gives a small smile. 

Naira: I know Bhabhi, he is an idiot but he is the only one who understands me and the thought of losing him itself scares me a lot. But I am not anymore that important person in his life, he got his fiancee and they are going to get engaged soon. 

Keerthi always knew that these two stupid people love each other but didn't realize it. Somehow Kartik realized but Naira is still at square 1. 

But listening to Naira today, Keerthi was shocked that this girl is speaking so much about the fear of losing him, yet she couldn't understand her feelings! 

Keerthi: Naira why will you not be important to him if he is engaged? Did I lose Kartik after getting engaged to Naksh? No right! Yes, it is just that he will give more priority to his wife than you, that's it! 

Naira: I want to be his priority bhabhi. I want his complete attention. The fact that Kartik is getting engaged to someone itself hurts a lot idk why?? Even though he is just my best friend I am not ready to share him with anybody. 

Keerthi was shocked but smiling sheepishly listening to Naira. 

That Girl loves Kartik so much and still isn't ready to accept it! 

Keerthi laughs at Naira's impromptu confession. 

She was very happy and was mad at Naira for not understanding this. 

 I hope you all liked this chapter.

Also, just a couple of chapters and this story will come to an end.

Keep reading and showing love guys.

Do vote and comment on this. If you have any suggestions please do give them!

Loads of loveee!

Stay Home and Stay Safe Guyss! Do Wear A Mask and maintain social distancing If You Are Going Out.