Nervous Meeting

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:45

Happyyyy Reading!

It's been 3 days that Kartik came out of the coma.

Naira has discharged the next day itself but Kartik has to stay for a week.

Kartik wanted to meet Naira but they couldn't.

Kartik was making himself understand that Naira didn't come to meet him, it was just his wild imagination.

Also, Manish told to Kartik that Vedika was the reason why he woke up from the coma.

Kartik couldn't believe his ears. But it was obvious that Kartik woke up because and for Naira, and he also knows that.

Vedika stayed 24*7 with Kartik. Though Kartik didn't enjoy her company, he was forced to agree with her staying with him in the hospital.

Kartik asked Vedika if Naira visited him but royally lied to him that she didn't even bother to meet or ask about him.

Kartik was hell shocked. He knew that Naira always cared about people even though she was angry with them.

But he is intelligent enough to not fall to the lies that Vedika has been trying to feed him about Naira.

Naira was at her house resting but her mind was only revolving around Kartik.

She wanted to meet him, scold him, pull his ears for risking his life for her. But she was not even allowed to get down from the bed.

Also, she couldn't digest the fact that Kartik was getting engaged. The fact that Kartik agreed to marry Vedika, getting up from Coma when she went to meet him, was troubling Naira a lot.

The name Vedika itself irked her to the core. She wanted to break her bones, don't know why! Some sort of unknown tension had build up between Naira and Vedika.

She didn't want to share Kartik with anybody, but why? She's been asking herself such questions for the past 3 days but found no answers.

The more she thought, the more the questions were cooking in her brain.

Naira was informed that tomorrow she has to go to the hospital for one final check and then the police will then speak with her and Kartik once to get more information about the accident and find the culprits.

Naira agreed to it. But was very nervous as she will be meeting Kartik for the 1st time after the accident.

When Kartik was told that Police will speak to him and Naira together, a sense of relief hit him because he knew he can meet her tomorrow and find out about her health.

~~~~~~~~~

Naira's check-up was done and the doctor told her that after 2 weeks they can take out the POP on her left hand. Also, she was told to rest and avoid stress.

Naira agreed and decided to work from home.

She was informed that the police is waiting for her in Kartik's room.

She very nervous walking to his room.

She stood outside his room, took one deep breath to calm herself down, and pushed the door with her right hand.

As soon as she opened the room, she found Kartik sitting on the bed, Vedika was standing beside him, Manish, Pankaj, and the police in front of in the chairs.