The Unknown

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter!

My exams are done now and I will be uploading every alternate day. 

I feel that I've been stretching this story for too long. So I will complete it ASAP. 

I love you guys a lot!

I hope you guys will keep supporting this story.

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading!

Naira and Naksh got into the car and drove back to their house. 

On their way back Naksh asks Naira about the issues. 

Naksh: Kya Hua hai Naira? Ab baatho mujhe kya emergency hai? Kuch serious hai kya? Main police ko call Karu? Wait, is it regarding your office or anything else? Is the issue very serious? Answer me Naira, chup kyun ho? 

Naira: Areyy Bhai, how can I answer if you go on asking me questions without waiting for me to answer? 

Naksh: Shit sorry! Ab bolo kya emergency hai?

Naira: Wo office mein Kuch unknown transactions hue hai from the company's account to an unknown account and mere account mein 5Cr missing hai. It is a very large amount. Mein 1 week kya office nahi gayi inta bhada Khand ho gaya. 

Naksh (shocking): What? Tumhare account mein se 5Cr missing hai and company ke account se paise Kaise gaye? 

Naira: Vahi tho pata nahi hai bhai! But I guess I know who could do this and I won't leave him at all this time. 

Naksh: Kaun Karega aisa? Kiski himmat hai ki vo Naksh ki behen se panga le ha? I won't leave that person who so ever it is. 

Naira: Woh... I  guess it could be Varun. 

Naksh (shocked and angry): VARUN? That son of an asshole! How do you know that it is him? 

Naira: Woh actually.......

1 month ago

Naira came to ITC Kohinoor restaurant in Hitech City for a meeting with international clients. 

The meeting went well and a contract of $100M was signed for a time period of 3 years. 

The clients left and Naira stayed back along with her PA to have lunch in the same restaurant itself. 

She ate her lunch and went to the washroom to clean her hands. 

She was about to enter the washroom when a strong pair of arms dragged her and held her against the wall tightly closing her mouth to prevent her from shouting. 

She was being dragged somewhere. 

She felt as if she knew that touch but couldn't recognize

Before she could defend herself, her hands were held so tightly that she yelped in pain and closed her eyes. 

"Kya Hua baby? I am hurting you?" 

Naira's heart started to beat so furiously. She knew that damn voice and hated its owner to the core. 

She slowly opened her eyes and found that asshole staring at her creepily with a smirk. 

Naira wanted to punch that damn face so hard that he couldn't recognize himself.