Truth Is Out!

Heyyyy Peeps!

Thank you for waiting so patiently.

I feel that I've been stretching this story for too long. So I will complete it ASAP.

See that you do vote and please do comment.

I love you guys a lot!

Votes:55

Happyyyy Reading

Kartik's POV 

Wtf even! My parents fixed my engagement without even informing me? Ughhh! 

I can't do this. I need some more time. 

Ek hafte mein engagement and ek mahine mein shaadi? No, I can't take this at all.  

I was going to burst out at my parents but seeing their happy faces I dropped that idea. 

They looked so happy. They are smiling and happily hugging Vedika's parents. 

Vedika was as usual happy and was already blushing very hard... Idk why? 

Also, she was looking at Naira with a smirk on her face to which Naira didn't pay any heed. But what was the need to smirk at Naira?

Dadi's reaction wasn't the way I expected it to be. She was the one who always pestered me to marry after Kushi left me and give chance to someone. But today, she just gave a tight smile and was standing still. Her behavior intrigued me. 

At last, Naira just stood still. She face didn't give out any expression. Wasn't she happy?

Remember Keerthi told you that Naira likes you! mocked my subconscious. 

But she used the word I guess. How can I be sure? 

You are an idiot! again my subconscious mocked me. 

My thoughts were broken when Papa came and hugged me. 

All of them expressed their happiness. 

Dadi and Naira were standing in the corner of the room and I saw them hug each other and soon Naira gave out a shocked expression. 

Though I was with my parents and soon-to-be in-laws uhh.. that was very much difficult to say in-laws! all my eyes were on Naira and Dadi. 

Maa asked Naira that didn't she wanna wish me? 

Soon Naira came to me and gave me a handshake. I looked at her with so much guilt and pain. I didn't wanna lose her man. 

I LOVE HER for god's sake but I can't marry her. What a lucky guy I am. 

Soon Dadi joined us in the discussion regarding the engagement. I was least bothered about it. 

Naira was standing alone there, so I thought to go and thank her for the doughnuts. 

I was about to get it when she rushed out of the room.  

I was disappointed when she left. 

Soon they decided the venue for engagement and doctors said that I can get discharged tomorrow. 

As usual, Vedika was by my side all the time. 

I appreciate her for doing this but I don't want all this from her. 

Soon the day comes to an end on a boring note and in the next 5 days, I will be getting engaged. 

The thought itself is very much scary.