Oh No!

Heyyyy Peeps!

Back with another chapter! I am soo sorry for the delay. I am not keeping well for the past few days. I hope you understand.

Thank you for such an amazing response! Keep pouring in love the same way!

Votes:30

Happyyyy Reading!

When Naira saw those papers, she herself didn't realize that tears have been rolling down her eyes. She didn't expect this from him.

Naira's POV

Wtf? This guy knows how to upset me in the best way possible. Just because we aren't on talking terms, he decided to quit the job. Just Great! Kitna Professional hai banda. Ughh! Naira, he is just an employee working in your office for fuck sake, and each year many of them leave. You can't expect everybody to hang on with your company for years. So chill babe! But why is this particular letter hurting me soo much? Why is this bothering so much? Ugh, these tears! Leave it, babe! Just sign it!

POV Ends

Somebody knocks on her cabin. She tells them to come in without asking who it is.

The person comes and stands in front of her desk.

She lifts her head and finds Kartik standing in front of her. She starts a conversation without looking at him and minding her own work.

Naira: (coldly) Yess?

Kartik: I guess you saw my resignation letter. So will you not ask me the reason?

Naira: (Coldly) it is your personal choice, Mr. Goenka and I am not interested to know about it at all.

Kartik: Naira look at me!

She doesn't bother to listen to him.

Kartik: Naira please mere taraf dekho aur bath karo mujhse.

Naira: (pissed off) Kya hai ha? Mujhe tum see koi bath nahi karni hai! I have thousands of other things to do. I freaking run an MNC.

Kartik: I know Naira, lekin tumhare pass is dosth ke liye bhi time nahi hai? Aur kyun tum raise coldly bath kar rahi ho? Don't I mean anything to you? It's been almost 2 months that we freaking had a good conversation.

Naira: Excuse me, shouldn't I be asking you that question? You are a liar Mr. Kartik Goenka.

Kartik: I am a Liar? Why do you tell so ha? And it was you who canceled the plan on that day and after that, whenever I tried talking to you, you always ignored me. Also, we are having a conversation after 2 months and we are arguing over a stupid thing.

Naira: It is you who started all this okay! I don't wanna spoil my mood. Now please leave my cabin, I have lots of work to do. Also, don't you worry mister, I have signed your letter if you want you can leave today itself.

Kartik: Aisa kya hogaya Naira ki mein tumahre liye Mendak sey Mr. Goenka ban gaya and you've been ignoring our conversation. ( Looks at her, but she was in no mood to reply to him) Anyways I won't bother you anymore, and it will be my last day here.

While walking out of the cabin, he turns to her again.

Kartik: Naira, being my last day today I want to tell you something, I want you to meet me in the parking lot at 8:30. I hope you come. If you won't come, I guess we might never talk again to each other. So it's up to you.

Naira: WHATEVER!

Telling this Kartik walks out of the cabin.

The day just passed on soo quickly! A farewell party was arranged for Kartik and Naira didn't attend it telling them that she was busy which hurt Kartik a lot.