Valentine's Special

New's Point of View

As I open my eyes, I saw that Tay is not by my side that's why I was wondering where is he. As far as I remember we have a special date today because it's Valentine's Day.

Love is all that matters today because it's Valentine's but where's my Love? Tay.

So I decided to went downstairs and fine is he's there, I saw Gun sitting on the sofa and he's alone so I greeted him.

"Did you saw Tay?" I ask him.

"Yeah he told me that he's busy because he have to fix something important." He said.

Maybe he's fixing our date for later? Maybe he has a surprise?

So I patiently wait at him but we ate lunch already but he's still not here. Even mom and dad are wondering what is he doing and he left without saying anything.

I saw that Mom and Dad doesn't have a clue where did he go and that's somehow suspicious.

I'm alone right now because Gun told me that he has a work today that's why he left already, I want to go with him but I'm still hoping for Tay's surprise.

I tried to text him many times but he didn't even bother to reply, I already called him many times but he didn't bother to answer.

WHAT IS HE DOING RIGHT NOW?!

I called him for the nth time then he finally answer.

"Where are you?" That's the first question the comes into my mind when he answer the goddamn phone.

"I'm with my friends, We're fixing something right now that's important." He said then I heard his friends talking but I can't understand but it sounds serious and really important.

"Really? What time are you going back home?" I ask, I tried my best not to sound defeated. Maybe I can cook something for him, A simple dinner will do right?

"I honestly don't know, It's kind of urgent and really important so yeah. I guess don't bother to wait for me." He said.

"Really? Okay..." After hearing what he said, I can't hide my emotions anymore, I really sound defeated and sad.

So I just decided to watch a movie alone, I want to cry but I don't want to be immature and act like a baby. I have to understand that he's doing something important and it's for his own sake.

I don't want to be so clingy and I don't want to bother him specially that he's doing something important.

He still have his personal life and I have to respect that.

I'm just sad specially that it's valentine's and I have a boyfriend but he's absent today because something happened.

I just some that maybe he can finish that earlier so we can celebrate even if it's simple and kind of late.

Then after an hour I heard that the door open and I saw Tay, He's sweating and he looks really tired.

I was about to welcome him when I notice that he smell different today, He smell like a sweet candy and I know he's not into that smell, I only like that smell and sometimes he complain when I smell like that but now what's happening?

But why is he smell like that?!

"Are you done already?" I ask.

"No I have to pack some clothes because we have to work with it overnight." He said then he went upstairs directly without even looking at me.