Chapter 21 : Liar

Newwie's point of view

We saw that Luke and Joss went inside to a room. So we didn't have the chance to thank them so we decided to thank them tomorrow.

We went directly to our room and as the door close Tay kiss my lips and start devouring it.

We start kissing my neck like he's setting my body on fire. Then he suddenly stop so I look at him wondering why.

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you remember that you owe me something because I won on our first date." He said.

"Yeah what about that?" He ask.

"I want you to lay down on the bed." He said.

"What? You just want me to lay down on the bed? That's easy!" I said so I lay down on the bed like what he said.

"Close your eyes." He said so I close my eyes.

Then I wait for his next move and after a few minutes he went on top of me and he hold my hand.

He feel that his tying me up so I open my eyes and look at what he's doing.

"What the f*ck is this?" I said.

"This is what I want. Let me have my way on your body." He said and he blindfold my eyes so I can't move and see everything.

"Fine!" I hissed.

It's kinda thrilling because I don't have any Idea on what he will gonna do next.

He start massaging my two nipples while he's sucking my neck.

"Ohhh... Tay... I want... More..." I moan.

Tay's point of view

It's one of my sexual fantasy to see New defenceless and can't do anything and now I'm seeing it for real and he's really turning me on.

I hold his shaft and I slowly massaging it like i'm teasing him.

"Tay move faster... Move your hand faster..." He moan. He looks really frustrated right now and I'm enjoying on what I'm watching.

"Beg baby.... Beg..." I whisper on his ears.

"Pleaseee... Move faster... Please..." He beg.

But what I did is I suck it all of a sudden like he didn't expect.

"OHHHH... TAYYYY!!!" He moan and I see that he want to get rid with those ties.

I move my head upside down slowly like I'm savouring the taste of his shaft.

It's been a while since I blow him so I'm kinda new to this but I think that I'm doing it right because he look satisfied.

"Faster Tay... Ohhh... Faster..." He moan.

But I didn't listen but instead I took the lube on the drawer.

"Tay? Where are you?" He ask

"Wait a minute." I said then I put the right amount on my fingers and I start massaging his hole.

"Ohhh... Tay... Add more finger..." He said so I added one more.

"The lube is so cold... Ohhh... it's not enough Tay... Add one more..." He frustratedly said.

I put my finger inside and out.

"It's really not enough! Ohhh... Put yours already... Uhhh..." He moan.

I sat on his chest and I point my shaft on his mouth.

"Open your mouth." I said with a dominant Voice.