Chapter 4 : The second punishment

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's point of view

I still can't believe that my brother caught me dating with his friends. I tried all the things that I can do but he still caught me.

And now I know that I'm indanger and my brother will do something bad at me because I disobey him. I know that I can't do anything about it.

As we enter the house I can still feel the anger on my brother. He's walking calmly towards his room and I'm just following him quietly.

I'm thinking of the ways of how he will punish me or how bad he will do something to me.

Is he going to tied me up all night? Will he's beating me up? Will he lock me up in the room? I don't know anymore but one thing that I know is I'm really indanger.

Because of fear I try to sneak inside my room but he didn't let me, We enter his room and he lock his door.

I seat on the bed and he's standing infront of me, I'm waiting for him to say something or to do something to me.

"Well, I told you that you're dead when I found out that you're lying didn't I?" He calmly said but I know he will burst out soon and that made me tremble.

"Ye-yeah..." I said in a half Whisper voice.

"So... Because of that you will receive your second punishment." He said but I was not shocked because I expected that already.

"W-what... Punishment?" I asked.

"Take off your clothes." He said with a Dominant and scary voice so I obey him because I know he will do worst that this if I didn't.

He's looking at me while I'm taking off all of my clothes except my boxers and I can't help but to get conscious about it.

"You gain a lot of Weight." He commented while staring at my naked body.

After I finish what I'm doing he suddenly push me on the bed and position his self on the top of me. I want to get free but his holding both of my hands so I don't have a choice.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked, Anxiety is eating my whole system because of the thought that I'm thinking right now.

"This is your second punishment." He said and start kissing my neck.

"No... No... please no..." I said while blocking my neck with my head.

But he didn't listen to me, He went down and start sucking my nipples. I want to get away but he's too strong that's why I can't.

While he's sucking my nipples I can't deny that I can feel the pleasure that he's giving to me.

I'm bisexual so even if it's a man or a woman it's okay with me but now it's my step brother who is doing this kind of thing to me.

"Ohhh... Bro--.... ther..." I can't help it, the pleasure is too much.

"Silly don't call me brother, you can call me Tay.... or babe..." He seductively Whisper to my ear.

He's hands went to my shaft and he take off my boxers while he's sucking my nipples.

He start moving his hands upside down and He's driving me crazy right now.

"If you want me to stop... Tell me to stop what I'm doing to you." He seductively whisper to my ears.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked.