Chapter 14 : Busted

(Thank you for supporting and reading my story!! Don't forget to vote and follow me!! LOVE YOU ALL!! HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY MY UPDATE FOR TODAY!! AND KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!!)

Newwie's point of view

After we bought the seeds and soil we directly go to our room to take some rest and we can change comfortable clothes for planting.

We're at our garden and Tay decided to help me to plant the seeds we bought. He's only wearing a black sando with boxers that's why I can't help but to stare at his good looking body.

He really change a lot physically, He's body really built up well and I really like his fit biceps, I remember that he's really skinny before but look at him now, He's freaking hot even though he's not shirtless.

He's hot effortlessly

"Are you planning to stare at me and not help me planting this seeds?" He hissed.

"Sorry. I can't help but to look at your good body." I Whisper the last part.

We're kinda dirty because of the soil but Tay still look freaking hot. It's unfair! I look like a mess right now the there's Tay still looking good.

"I'm stinky right now." He hissed.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll make up to you." I said.

Then Nanny suddenly appear holding a tray with snacks, We smiled at her and she did the same.

"You two need a break, I bought you some snacks eat first and continue later what you're doing." Nanny said then sit on the bench so We sit in front of her.

"It's nice that you're continuing what your mom did. I hope you both will maintain this beautiful garden. It's been a year but this garden still look beautiful, Even if your mother is busy with her work she maintain this place. I remember your mother always call me to help her planning some new flowers. Since before your mother really likes flower that's why she decided to have a garden in your house and your father is really supportive with her and he help her with all of this" Nanny said while looking at our garden.

"Don't worry Nanny we will maintain this place I promise! I'll maintain this beautiful garden and I'll take care of all the beautiful flowers here." I said with pride.

"I remember the two of you always play here with Aj the three of you always play here and I remember that Tay pluck a flower for Newwie that's why your mother is really angry because of it." She said.

"Really? I can't remember that you gave me a flower." I said.

"Because I didn't give it to you.

"What? Why?" I said.

"Nothing. Ohhh I remember! When will Aj come back here? I wish he can go here while I'm here." Tay said.

"Well I don't know your mom didn't say anything about him for now, but maybe sooner he will come back here." Nanny said.

"I didn't hear anything from him when I left the house." Tay said.

"Well he's pursuing his dream and I heard he has many achievements and he's doing well there." I said.

"Do you have his contact?" He ask.

"Well I only have his facebook and IG." I said.

"Well I think both of you should continue what your doing, You both have to finish before that dawn." Nanny said so we get up and continue planting.

It's really rare seeing Tay focus too much and he looks good. I'm having a boner right now because of that but I don't want to do it here.

We are not done yet but It's been a while since we did that. I kinda miss doing it with Tay but I don't know what to do.