Chapter 10 : Settled

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
(A/N : HELLO READERS PLEASE VOTE ON MY STORIES AND ALSO TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS!! PLEASE HEHE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!)

Newwie's point of view

I think of it the whole night and now I already decided what to do, I'll talk to Arm later and say what I have to say.

We're eating right now and nanny cook for us today. Tay is quiet and I know he's giving me time to think.

"I'll talk to Arm later." I suddenly said while eating.

"Are you sure?" He ask.

"Of course." I answered.

I'm really feel bad for Arm but I don't want to trick him. I want to be honest with him because he really deserve to know the truth.

I'm about to chat him when he suddenly chat me first.

"Can we meet later? I'll have to say something to you?" He said and I'm curious what's about that. But I guess it's a good timing so I can tell him what I have to tell.

We decided to meet up on the 7/11 because he said that it will not take too long.

And know we're sitting on the chair while eating an Ice cream.

"Sooo... What do you want to say?" I asked.

"Remember the ex that I told you on our first date?." He said.

"did you met someone else?"
"Yeah but I guess we're not meant to be"

"Oh yeah what about it?" I ask.

"I met him yesterday, He broke up before because he's going to Canada that time but at first we're fine and we videocall everyday but as time goes by we're getting busier that we don't have time for each other so we decided to break up. It's really painful for me because I've love him for 2 years but I guess we're really not meant to be. So I decided to move on and after a few months I can say that I finally move on and I'm okay so I started to date someone again and that's you. Yesterday I met him, All of the feeling is like coming back to me. All the love and pain came back, And that made me realize that I didn't totally move on. He's staying here for good and he wants me back, He also said that's I'm the reason why he came back so we're together again and I know it's unfair to you so I have to tell you this as soon as possible. I really want to keep you as my friend because you're precious to me but if you don't want to then I have to accept it." He said.

I chuckled because we have the same agenda.

"It's fine, I'm also here to tell you something. Honestly I'm happy when I'm with you but not happy as I'm with him. I realize that I feel something strange when I'm with him, I feel happy, safe, Contented when I'm with him that I never feel when I'm with you. Don't get me wrong it's like I like you but not romantically but him... He's different... So I also came here with the same agenda as yours. I also don't want to be unfair with you because I just figure it out yesterday so I want to tell you this as soon as possible and I also want to keep you as my friend because you're important to me and I don't want to lose a friend like you.". I said.

"So... friends?" I ask.

"Friends" He answered.

Then we both laugh because of it. It's a relief that I already settled this one and I don't have to worry about it.

"So when will I meet the person you love?" I ask.