Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.

Newwie's point of view

After I and Tay's heart to heart talk last night, We decided to settle this things out. We decided that for once and for all we will settle this for the sake of our family.

I'm really nervous even though I know that my parents already have a clue on what's going on between me and my own brother.

We're all at the dining table and no one is speaking, the atmosphere is a little bit awkward. Tay and I were simply looking at each other, There's something in his smile that I want to laugh.

But I can't because it will be weird if my parents will think that I laugh without any reasons.

He's more extra sweet after what happened last night. He give me goodmorning kisses, he brush our teeth together and wash our body together, We did all that quietly so our parents will not suspect at us.

He insist to cook our breakfast because he said that he's in a good mood because of what happened last night. Good thing our parents didn't ask what's up with him because I know he will honestly answer that.

"Can you please stop staring at each other? I'm happy that the both of you is happy with each other but please not now we're eating okay." Dad said.

"You knew dad?!" I shouted.

"Yeah Tay told me everything." He said.

Everything??? As in everything???? the staycation... the dates... The se-- Sh*t I hope that Tay didn't go there.

And dad looks calm even though he knew all of what we did.

"What?! You're okay with it?!" I ask.

"At first no... Newwie I also want to say sorry to you I know that you worried to much because of what will I react if I knew the thing between you two. I'm sorry if I separate you two from each other, I just want to make sure that the feelings of the both of you is true because I don't want you to hurt each other just because of one decision." Dad sincerely said.

"That's okay dad... I understand..." I said then suddenly I remember what happened last night.

"Dad... then what about your weird questions last night?" I ask.

"Ohhh that... It's part of our plan so you two will talk to each other again but it didn't turn out that way... I'm also just teasing the both of you though." He said.

I was nervous last night because dad sounds really scary and he just teasing me?

"DAD!!" I hissed.

"Sorry okay?" He said.

"Then are you really okay with our relationship? Relationship as lovers?" I ask.

"Yes." He said.

"Mom?" I said and I look at my mother who genuinely smile at me.

I'm touched and soft because of my mom's genuine smile. I know that she will accept us but it's really heart whelming.

"As long as my two sons are happy then I'm okay with it." I said.

"Ohhh I remember where at the other maids?" Dad suddenly ask. I look at Tay and he seems worried and I think he knows something about it.

"Nanny!!" Dad called nanny.

"Where are the other maids?" Dad ask.

"Err... Sir..." Nanny can't answer my dad's questions.

"It's my fault." Tay suddenly said.

then all of us look at him waiting for the other words that he will say.