Chapter 1 : He came back

"Tay." I whispered his name, I really can't believe his here. It's been 3 years since he left our home after that he didn't come back but now he's here.

"uhmm New I think we have to go." Mild said.

"What? but we're not done yet." Nick said but Mild pull him outside.

"Hi Newwie, long time no see. So how are you?" He said with a creepy smile and I don't know but scared because of that.

"Ah... errr... I-I'm F-fine, y-you?" I stuttered.

"I'm doing great, Where's mom and dad?" He asked.

"In New Zealand, Business trip." I simply said.

After hearing that he smile creepily again. I don't know but there's something on his smile at I found creepy and I can't help it but I'm scared.

"ohh so you're the only one here?" He creepily said.

"Y-yeah... and also nanny and the other maids..." I said and he nodded in amusement like he will do something, Something bad, Really really bad.

"That's great.... Really great..." He said and he put his luggage on the side.

"Oh well I'm really tired right now because of the Taxi earlier so I have to sleep. Nanny can you prepare my old room?" He said.

"Yes sir just wait for a minute." Nanny said and she go upstairs.

Tay went beside me and eat the food in the table and I can't help but to stare at him because I can't believe that he's really here. There's something new to him, Maybe his aura. His body is now really built up, I can see those rock like biceps because of his tight polo. He's more mature looking because of his body but I'm not sure with his attitude.

"Ohh sorry, Can I eat this?" He said and I just nodded to him.

"Sir, your room is ready." Nanny said and bow at him.

"Thanks nanny, See you later my dear brother." Tay said and he winked at me after that went upstairs.

---

I slept after our talk and when I woke up it's already 7pm.

"Sir your dinner is ready." One of the maid said so I went downstairs and I saw Tay on the table.

he's really here.

I sat on the other side of the table because I don't want to get closer to him. I always remember that he always bully and tease me when we were just a child, He always make fun of me and use me like a toy for his own benefit.

And I'm really traumatized because of what he did before. When I see him I always remember the pain that i felt because of him both physical and emotional. My childhood is not worth to remember because of him.

"Don't you want to eat?" He said and that make me come back to my senses.

"Ohhh sorry." I said and I pray first before I eat.

"You're still the weak newwie I knew." He said and that made me really uncomfortable.

"Do you have a boyfriend right now you faggot?" He said that made my heart ache, he's still the bad and bully Tay I knew.

He's insulting me right now and I can't do anything about it. He's right, I'm really weak and I can't fight back that's why I just let him bully me and do whatever we wants to me.

He knew that I like boys since high school. He saw the picture of my male crush on my bag and he saw the letters I write for my crush at first he tease and blackmail me that he will tell my secrets to all of my classmates so I obey all that he wants even if I'm against with it. I don't have a choice but to obey because I don't want anyone to know about my sexuality because I'm not ready yet specially to my crush that time because I don't want him to look at me with disgust.