Chapter 20 : Memorable Night

Newwie's point of view

We went directly to our room after we finish talking to Joss and Luke. We can't go to the night party here because we are too tired of surfing so we fell asleep immediately.

We woke up and the four of us plan yesterday that we should eat all together. So we went outside and we saw Joss and Luke just sitting on the bench while Joss' arm is on the shoulder of Luke.

Before we could go near them some girls approach them.

"Uhm can we know your numbers? I mean we could drink later at the night party." The girl said.

"We're on a relationship." Luke straightforwardly said. I was too shock because they look proud of their relationship that they can say they're true relationship to others without hesitation.

"Wow too straightforward." I heard Tay whisper.

So the girl's walkout and I see that there's walking toward us.

"Can we know your numbers? We can drink all together later at the night party." The girl said. I saw that Tay is confused and he doesn't know what to answer.

"We're in a relationship." I confidently said to them and I saw the girl's shock face and I also saw that Tay is also shocked because of what I said.

"Do you see this?" Tay suddenly said referring to the Hickey on his neck.

"He did that, " Tay said so the girl's jaw dropped.

"WHY ALL HANDSOME BOYS ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP? IT'S UNFAIR TO SOME GIRLS LIKE US!" The girl hissed when she walks out.

I don't know but it's like an achievement when I said that we're in a relationship. It's so good when I can confidently say that we're on a relationship.

We walk towards Joss and Luke and they saw us.

"Did the girls hit you too?" Joss ask.

"Yeah." We both said.

---

We're at a restaurant right now and some people are looking at us. It's kind of a creepy but we can't do anything about that.

"So when did the both of you become a couple?" I ask.

"Well, I start surfing when I was a teen and Luke suddenly approach me and he ask me to teach him how to surf. Then we became friends and we often went outside and sometimes I consider that as a date. Then day by day I realized that I'm falling for him so I took courage and I confessed my feelings to him and it turns out that he feels the same so yeah that's our love story and now we're already 5 years and counting." Joss explained.

"Do your parents know?" Tay ask.

"Yeah, we're both legal on both sides. After our first Anniversary, I introduce him to my family as my boyfriend. At first, they disagree with our relationship because of course with our gender and they believe that this kind of relationship will not last but They saw and witness how we love each other so after a few months they accepted us. His parents were just chill in our relationship and they don't have any problems in our relationship as long as we love each other." Luke answer.

I'm kind of envious with their relationship but not in a bad way. I mean I wish our parents will accept us like how their parents accepted them.

"Well how about you two? Do your parents know?" Joss ask.

"Well, it's kind of a complicated." I said.

"Why?" Luke ask.

"We are... stepbrothers..." Tay said.