Chapter 13 : Let other people know

(A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READERS WHO FOLLOWED ME! HOPE YOU LIKE MY UPDATE FOR TODAY! HOW'S MY STORY SO FAR?)

Newwie's point of view

After our date yesterday we directly go to bed and sleep because of tiredness. I woke up on the morning without Tay beside me.

Because of what happened yesterday I realized many things, It really helps me and made me calm.

I guess Tay is my peaceful place

Because when I'm with him I easily get calm like he's my safe place. Like he's always taking care of me.

When I'm with him... I'm at peace...

I saw him at the kitchen looking with nanny.

"That's unfair! you told me you'll teach me how to cook." I'm like a baby when I said that.

"But you're too tired and I don't want to wake you up." He said.

We're already eating and I can see Tay smiling like an idiot without a reason.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask.

"Well I have a plan." He said.

I don't know but seeing Tay smiling like that made me think that my life is in danger again.

"Is that bad?" I ask then he laugh because of what I've said.

"Nahhh. I'm planning to have a trip with you. Let's spend our remaining days with special places." He said then I shouted because of excitement.

"REALLY?! OMGGGGG!!! WHERE SHOULD WE GO?" I'm like a kid again because of excitement.

It's been a while since my last travel, Specially now I didn't get a chance to travel this summer so I really want to.

I miss beautiful and peaceful beaches!!!

"Where do you want to go? Maybe place that you've never been?" He ask.

"Hmm.. Well I really want to travel to many places so I have to make a list. It's my first time traveling alone or without our parents so I'm really excited." I said.

"Why you don't want to travel with them anymore?" He teasingly ask.

"No! it's not like that! it's just... It's my first time so I'm really excited to looking forward with it." I said.

"Well it's okay you you can have your time making list, Just give it to me when your done so I can see where you want to go." He said.

"Can we go to a flower shop?" I said then he curiously look at me.

"Well... I want to plant on our garden and we don't have seeds and soil so we have to buy some." I said.

"Ohh sure, what flower are you planning to plant?" He ask.

"Marigold and sunflower." I answer.

"W-what? W-why?" He ask.

"Well I know that marigold is your favorite flower and mine is sunflower." I answer.

"H-how... D-did you... Know?" He ask I can see that he's shock.

"Well back then when we're playing at the playground you always look at the marigold planted near at the park and I can see in your eyes that you admire them." I said.

"Ohh yeah that's right." He said.

"That's why I'll plant it in our garden so you can have a look when you will visit here." I said.