Chapter 22 : Sacrifices

(Please do VOTE on my story :))) )

Tay's point of view

I'm in my dad's office right now and honestly I'm not nervous because of him, I'm nervous that newwie will not fight with me anymore and I can't do this alone, I want to have with beside me.

I can't imagine that for the second time I will lose him.

I know that he's mad at me right now and I can't even bare to see him like that.

It's only newwie that I care about.

He didn't express he's anger earlier but I know he wanted to explode, I know that this is too much for him and He's suffering again because of me.

For the second time I hurt him again.

He's fragile and soft that's why I know he's crying right now, I broke his heart again and I already regret that.

"We've talk already about this right? We settled this problem for a long time ago right? and I told you that you cannot love your own brother!" My dad frustratedly shouted.

"He's not my brother." I hissed.

"But still he's our son and you're our son too! Are you doing this to make me mad? are you doing this so you can piss me? are you getting your revenge? then don't involve newwie into this!" He said.

"Wow that's new! I think this is the first time you said that I'm your son! I thought that you already disowned me when you knew that I love my own brother. And no dad! I'm not doing this for revenge! I'm not doing this to make you mad! it's not about you dad! This is not all about you! it's between me and newwie! I'm doing this because I love him!" I said.

"I told you to leave him alone right?! he's doing great when you left our house! and now you're ruining his life again!" dad said.

"No dad! I didn't ruin his life! I made him more happier and I'm sure with that!" I said.

"You're just confuse okay? soon your feelings will fade away! you will only hurt each other! that kind of love will not last!" He shouted.

"Are you sure about that?! there's many same sex relationship who work out pretty well! Do you think all hetero relationship always work out well? No! because it depends on the person if he or she truly love his partner! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE GENDER DAD! IT'S ABOUT THE FEELINGS." I shouted.

"You are just infatuated! that's not love! it's just pure lust!" He said.

"No that it's not! I'm sure about my feelings! I will not wait for him for many years if I'm not! when you kick me out on this house I didn't even say a word because maybe I'm just confused about my feelings but now I'm sure dad! Now I'm sure! You've witness what I've been through and what I sacrifice!" He said.

"He didn't mention you or even care when you left..." He said.

"Do you think I didn't know? you never mention my achievements and what good I did to newwie! You make me look bad at him! you make me look rebellious on his mind! and he confessed to me that he didn't mention me because he's thinking about your feelings." I said.

"I just... Did what I think the best for the both of you... Honestly I'm not really against to your relationship with him... I'm just scared... that my two son will hurt each other just because of one decision... I just love you both and you're too young back then that's why I thought you're just confused... That's why I kick you out so you will think carefully... Because I know that if you will only see newwie everyday, you're feelings will not fade away... But I think you've done enough and you sacrifice too much... And you prove that your feelings for him is true..." He said.