Chapter 8 : Let's Drink

Tay's point of view

I'm really happy right now that Newwie like what I cook for him. I guess I did the right decision that I came back here.

It's been a few year since I left here, But the memories is still clear, Like it happened only yesterday.

I can clearly recall all the things that happened here before I leave. It's too painful, The tears, The heartbreaks and all of the negative feelings I felt before.

There's many things I want to fix, Things I want to say, Things that I want to work out but I guess fate won't let that happen.

I regretted all that I've done before specially in this house. I've done alot of bad things in here specially to Newwie.

But when I leave the house I start thinking that maybe I did the right thing. Maybe in my whole life this is the only good that I can do.

So I start focusing on my own life, Living my life and do anything I can to make it better.

I start focusing on my studies, I get un to trouble but actually I'm not the cause of it.

I can say that I'm doing well and I'm becoming a better person. But when I came back here I can say that my impression to Newwie never change.

He still thinks that I'm still a bully so I decided to be a bully to him.

---

"Do you want to have a drink later?" I ask.

"Alcohol? yeah sure." He answer.

"That's nice." I said then I went to 7/11 to buy some drinks.

I bought el hombre and margarita.

I know that Newwie's alcohol tolerance is not that high so I plan something.

So we start drinking, I'm not planning to cheat on him because I know I can make him drunk fairly.

So we start drinking and I can see his cute facial expression when he take his shot.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, It's been a while since I drink an alcohol It's kinda taste strange." He said.

"Tell me if you're already tipsy okay?" I said.

"Why all of a sudden you invite me to have drink?" He ask.

"I just miss the drinking because it's been a while." I just reason out.

"why didn't you invite your friends?" He ask.

"Nahhh they're too busy. Wait... Do you want my friends to come here? Do you want to see Arm? Do you miss him? Tell me." I hissed.

"What are you saying? I'm just asking because you can invite then but you choose to invite me instead." He said.

"Sorry... Do you still like Arm?" I said.

"What? I don't like him... I mean I don't like him romantically... We've met for only a few times I'll never fall in love in a short period of time." He said.

"Then why did you date him?" I curiously ask.

"Because I want to give him a chance. There's nothing wrong about it, I just think that maybe things will work out if I'll the risk." He said.

"Then what can you say about him?" I ask.

"Well.. he's... Nice.. Approachable... Funny... Actually it's not difficult to like him..." He said and I know his tipsy right now.