Chapter 7 : Cooking time

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's Point of View

I woke up early in the morning and I saw Tay sleeping beside me, I can't help but to look at his handsome face.

His face right now is peaceful and like an angel but who will expect that if this peaceful and like an angel man will woke up, He's like a little demon who can do some bad things to you.

I remember back then I always stare at Tay's face when he's sleeping. I always do that because it's the only time I can see his face clearly.

Specially when he's awake, He's always angry at me and he always look annoyed.

But when he's sleeping he's like an another person, he looks peaceful, calm, and kind that's why I love staring at his face while he's sleeping.

"Done staring at my handsome face?" He suddenly said while smirking so I was schocked because he's also awake and he knows that I'm staring at him.

"I'm just looking and not staring." I denied. I can feel that my face is blushing right now so I turn back on the other side. Then he suddenly back hug me, and smell my neck.

"Want me to cook breakfast for you?" He said while leaning his face on my neck.

'What will you cook?" I ask then I start thinking what I'm craving right now then suddenly I remember what I want.

"What do you want?" He ask.

"Pancake with chocolate syrup!" I shouted like a kid then he laugh because of what I said.

Then we went together at the kitchen, We saw nanny cleaning the living room and we greeted him a good morning and she greeted us back. He look at Tay with a meaning smile and Tay smiled back so I'm curious about that.

I'm seating near Tay who is cooking our breakfast for today, I can't help but to think about that smile so I ask Tay while he is cooking.

"Why did nanny smile at you like that?" I Curiously ask then he look at me for a few second.

"Smile like what?" He ask.

"I don't know, There's something in her smile like it has a meaning and only the two of you know it." I said.

"You're being delusional it's nothing, I just came here so maybe nanny is happy that I came back."He said. He's right maybe I'm being too delusional or paranoid.

We finished eating and I can say that the pancake is really delicious specially with a chocolate syrup. Tay really know how to cook and I notice that I don't know how to cook because our maids always cook for me.

I'm jealous because I realized that I'm too dependent on our maids and Tay really can live by his own because he's already independent. So I'm planning that maybe I can cook for our snacks later while watching a movie.

---

"New let's watch some movie." He said then I suddenly remember my plan.

"You can pick the movie and start watching, I'll just do something important." I said then he stare at me maybe because he's wandering what important thing that I have to do but he just nodded at me so I sneak quietly at the kitchen.

I search at the internet for the perfect snack while watching then I saw buffalo wing and I saw chicken wings in the refrigerator so I guess that's the perfect snack.