Chapter 11 : First Date

(A/N: HOW'S MY STORY GUYS? PLEASE GIVE COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS! I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT IT EVEN IF IT'S A POSITIVE OR A NEGATIVE COMMENT! IT WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE MY WRITING SKILLS AND ALSO FEEL FREE TO EDUCATE ME IF I WRITE SOMETHING WRONG! VOTE ON MY STORY GUYS AND TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.)

Newwie's point of view

We both cook our breakfast and after that like what I said he ravished my body.

He didn't stop penetrating me until I can't explode anymore. It's really fine for me because I also enjoyed it.

We're watching a romantic comedy right now because He let me choose what we'll watch.

"Are you not tired of watching movies? Don't you want to do something new?" He suddenly ask me.

"I really don't know what I want to do right now. I'm just going with the flow and enjoy things like this." I answered.

"It's summer right now don't you want to swim? We can swim in our own swimming pool." He suggested.

"Of course!! I'll just change my clothes." I said then we both went upstairs.

We take a shower first and we both dive at our swimming pool. It's been a while since I swim here and it really felt so good because of the weather.

"I miss this swimming pool, I remember I always swim here especially when it's summer. It's like my first time again since I left our hose." He said.

We swim and made a bet you will come faster at the other end of the swimming pool and guess what I always win against him.

"Maybe you're always practising here that's why you always beat me." He hissed.

"Nahh I rarely swim here because swimming is not a thing I'm interested in. I mean I'll just swim when I'm in the mood." I said.

"Liar." He hissed.

Then I splash some water using my hands because of his irritated face.

"What the F*ck?!" Then he start to fight back and splash some water to me too.

And just like that, I'm contented with what we're doing right now. Even if it's simple for others but for me it's special. Because I'm with Tay and It scares me knowing that someday he'll have to go because our parents will come back.

If only I can something do to fix this mess, to reconcile them both so I don't have to choose to weather my parents or him because I want to keep them both.

Because they're my family, My happiness, my source of strength. My situation is really difficult right now and I'll have to fix this as soon as possible.

If only I can choose Tay and be with him without hurting my parents then that would be easier.

Ever since Tay arrives here, I'm too focused on the thing about us. I didn't care what's going around and I didn't notice that our time is running out faster.

We already spent 1 week already but it feels like we only spend 2 days. Now we only have two weeks again and I only have two weeks to think about what will I do to fix this kind of mess.

"Are you okay? you look pale." He said and that made me come back to my senses.

"Ohh.. yeah... I'm fine..." I said and I have an Idea to distract my self for worrying.

I pull his head and kiss him Aggressively and I'll hold his shaft and start to rub it with my hands.

I saw him smirk while I'm kissing him and I know he also likes it.