Chapter 5 : Sudden Change

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Newwie's point of view

"Nooo!!" I said but he didn't mind what I I told him and he still push me on my bed.

"I said no!!" but still he's pushing his body on me and I can't do anything because he's too strong.

He directly kiss me aggressively on my lips and I don't know why but my body respond quickly, I kiss him back and let him do what he wants to my body again.

I also take off his shirt and his boxers, I suck his shaft while he's on the top of me.

"We do it already at my room so let's to this to your room." He said.

So he start kissing me again and I can feel the pleasure that I feel last night.

"You're so f*cking good at this do you know that?" He said.

He start holding my hair and moving my head, His shaft went inside and out of my mouth and there's something in his shaft that I want to eat.

"Ohhh newwieee... keep what you're doing... hmppp..." Tay moan.

So Just what he said I continue what I'm doing and I savour his Shaft who's inside my mouth.

I take off all of my clothes and I saw that he bought the lube and the condom with him.

"Safety first baby." He said and wear the condom.

He pull my body and he start massaging my hole with the oil and it felt so good and I can't hold my moan anymore.

"Ohhh... Tay... More... uhhh... moreee..." I moan.

I feel that he added one finger and so the sensation is getting hotter.

"I want yours... Please... put it in..." I moan.

"Beg." He sexily Whisper to my ears.

"Tay... ohhh... Please... Put yours inside... Ohhh f*ck... Tay... Pleaseeee..." I beg.

"As you wish." He said and he start entering my whole with his shaft.

"Ohhh..." I moan because of the familiar pleasure that I'm feeling.

"you're too tight baby." He sexily Whisper to my ears.

"Faster." I moan and his movements become faster.

My mind is blank again because of the pleasure that he's giving to me, I'm to carried away by the pleasure and I can't think normally again.

It's only Tay that can make me go insane like this.

"F*ck New... Ohhh... I want to see your face" He moan so we change our position into missionary.

"Better." He said while touching my lips and I can help but to lick his finger.

"Ohhh... Tay... Faster..." I moan and start masterbating my own shaft.

He's getting harder and harder while penetrating me but it felt so good so I let him have his way.

"I'm cumming..." I said then he penetrate me hard that He hit my prostate so I cum because of that.

"Fuck..." I said, I'm exhausted but he suddenly kiss my lips and my nipples while touching the other one and because of that I'm getting hard again.

"ohh baby you're hard again." He whisper the he put my legs on his shoulder and he's penetrating me hard again.

"ohhh... fuck... New... I'm cumming... fuck..." He said and after a few thrust I feel that he cum already.