Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing

(A/N : HOPE YOU LIKE THE SPECIAL GUEST IN THIS CHAPTER HAHAHA. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME! COMMENTS YOUR THOUGHTS AND REACTIONS!!!

ALSO VOTE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS THANK YOU GUYS!!!)

Newwie's point of view

On 1:00pm we already leave Subic and our next destination is La Union.

I did some research and I saw that you can surf there so It looks cool and so I want to give it a try.

It's my first time here so I'm really excited right now.

We pack our things here and we start roaming around and we saw a Volleyball Net.

We saw some staff here and they will let them borrow their volleyball to us.

"Did you forgot that I'm a volleyball player before? You're a basketball player so do you think you will win against me?" I confidently ask.

"Don't be too confident I know it's your first time to play at a beach so your not used to it." He said.

"Are you belittling me?" I irritated ask.

"Why? die I hurt your ego?" He teasingly ask.

"Fine! let's make a bet! if you win I'll let you do what ever you want." I said.

"Okay I will make you Drive so I can rest for a moment." He confidently said.

"Fine!" I said.

"Well... What do you want if you win?" He ask.

"You will not do it until we go back home and you will not even touch me except if it's necessary." I teasingly said.

"W-what?" I can see that he's scared to lose.

Well I know that if I win he will suffer for two days and I want to see him being frustrated because of it.

"So? Deal?" I ask.

"W-what... I mean... Can you... Change it..." He ask.

I want to laugh at his face because of him. He looks like he's ready to pee anytime.

"No, I want that." I said.

"But.. But.." He said.

"Are you scared that you will lose against me?" I teasingly ask.

"Fine fine! it's a deal!" I frustratedly said.

So we start our fight and I'm the first one who serve the ball. He quickly receive it so I ran towards the ball and I dig it to the other side and he try to chase it but he fell because of the sand.

His face was epic when he fell on the sand. I try to hold my laugh because he's really pissed right now but I can't do anything about that.

"1-0" I lowkey teased him.

He serve the ball and I easily towards it. He dig the ball this time and it was too high so I spike it on the other side that's why I score again this time.

"2-0... Ehem... 2-0..." I lowkey teased him again.

I can say that it's really difficult to play on the beach specially because I'm not used to it.

I'm a volleyball player before so that's my advantage against him but I can say that I'm also nervous because there's. possibility that he can win.

We play again and this time I let him win because I don't want him to feel down and give up easily.

I see that it gives him more confident to win.

"the first person who will score 5 will win." I said.