Chapter 18 : The other side of him

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's point of view

After our hot morning on tagaytay (Even though the weather is cold there)  I decided that our next destination is Subic.

I search famous beaches and there's one here in Subic because of their giant inflatable and that looks cool and fun so I decided to put it in my list.

It's kind of a long ride there but we manage to get there safely.

"It's already 7:00pm so we can't go to the inflatable, so rest is the only thing that we can do right now." Tay said.

"Yeah I know I want to stay outside because I like the atmosphere here." I said.

"Okay I'll come with you of course." He said.

He sat on the beautiful sand while looking at the moon. It's really relaxing and chill here, It's like we're on the forest in our first date.

"I remember... We only have 7 days until our parents will come back here." I said.

Time run so fast that It's been two weeks since Tay came back. I wish time will stop for a moment so we can have more time.

"Yeah I know... Are you ready to face them?" He ask.

"Honestly, I can still feel the nervous that I'm feeling before. I guess it will never disappear until we fix our mess that we did." I answer.

"I admit that I'm not that confident that this thing we have will work well but as long as your beside me, I'll do my best to fight with you." I added.

"Thank you... Thank you for the assurance you gave... Thank you for staying by my side... You always give me strength and it made me more confident to face them." I said.

"Because of this scene I remember our first date... Before we go home we went to a peaceful forest to help me breath... and that made me realize something..." I said.

"what?" He ask.

"That you are my peaceful place... That when I'm with you I'm always at peace... You make me feel safe..." I said.

---

After we woke up we decided to grill some fresh porks we bought before we went here. It's a good thing that there's a griller here and we also bought some charcoal.

I sat on the wood chair while Tay is busy grilling our breakfast. I can't help but to stare at him because he looks so freaking hot again while he's busy grilling our food.

I don't know but I think it's my kink, I like him when he's busy or he's too focus on what he's doing.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He ask.

"Well you look hot because you are too focus on our breakfast." I said.

"Don't say something like that, You make me hard and we can't do it because we have to eat breakfast first and we have do to many things here so we can enjoy our stay here." He said.

"Yeah I know I didn't say it on purpose." I said.

After a minute we start eating our pork with rice and He also bought some hotdogs and grill it too.

I can see his biceps again because he's wearing sleeveless shirt. I'm staring at it because I can say that it's my favorite part of his body.

"I told you not to stare like that! you're making me hard!" He said.